Forgetting

Raven, Starfire, and Beast Boy took off flying while Robin and Cyborg drove in the car. When they reached the destination the team went into their fighting stance ready for anything.

Mumbo walked out of an alley applauding the young teens.

"Mumbo! Where's Mad Mod?" Robin shouted.

"Oh him he's no where," Mumbo laughed and pulled out his wand.

Cyborg shot his arm cannon at Mumbo but Mumbo used his hat to swallow the blast and shoot it back knocking Cyborg out. Starfire attempts to use her eye beams but Mumbo throws a smoke bomb at her causing her to disappear and reappear in the tower tied up. Robin went fist to fist against Mumbo. Mumbo somehow snuck a straight jacket onto him. Beast Boy followed Mumbo straight into a water tank then Mumbo disappeared trapping Beast Boy while it filled with water.

Raven was the last Titan left.

"It's over Mumbo. Remember the last time we fought or do you need to be reminded,"Raven taunted.

"But my dear Raven I'm not alone this time,"replied the magic man. To quick for Raven to react a chair came right up from under her clamping her limbs to her sides. Mumbo set his magical hat on the ground allowing Mad Mod to come out.

Mad Mod took out a tablet and opened up his signature hypnosis spiral. Raven attempts to close her eyes but for some reason she was incapable of doing so. Soon she was in a trance. Beast Boy was struggling to change into any animal bigger than the tank but he kept trying. He needed to save Raven.

"Raven, when I snap my fingers the only thing you will remember are your basic life skills," with that Mad Mod snapped his finger taking Raven out of her trance.

Cyborg finally woke up to see Mumbo use a smoke bomb to make the big get away. The half robot stood up and freed Robin and Beast Boy. When Beast Boy was released he ran towards Raven who looked at him with a confused face.

"Who are you?"she asked in an innocent voice.