Stephen sighed and put the remaining bandages away. "What did you need me for?" He asked and Tony looked away. "Nothing really, I could do with the company and an extra set of hands." Tony tried to play cool as he walked back to his desk.

"My hands wouldn't really serve as much help," Stephen stated with a slight pain in his voice. Tony frowned but then perked up. "Trust me."

Stephen raised a brow at the shorter male but made no complaint. Tony looked at his messy desk, searching for very specific blueprints. When he found what he was looking for he waved them at Stephen with a smile.

"I've been working on something thank you for reminding me." Stephen just crossed his arms over his chest and gave Tony a confused look. "Stop giving me that look wizard and come here." Stephen obliged and walked to Tony's desk.

Tony pulled up a computer hologram and motioned for stand beside him. "Alright put your hands right there. FRIDAY do a complete 3D scan." deciding it would be better to not ask questions, Stephen placed both of his trembling hands where the mechanic directed.

"Scan complete." FRIDAY's voice chimed. Tony took the model and added it onto his blueprints. "I've been working on little 'gadgets' for everyone on the team to help with some downsides they deal with. Y'know something to help with Peters sensory overload, stronger bows for Clint, things like that."

Stephen gave a nod, watching Tony work. "So then what exactly are you doing for me?" Tony looked up at Stephen and smirked. "Secrets are secrets doc."

"Well, you can stay down here and keep me company. I'll probably be down here for a while anyway." Stephen nodded and spent the next 2 hours with the mechanic before deciding to head back upstairs to his room and rest.

While walking to his room Strange ran into Peter, who was pacing in the common room staring down at his phone. Curious, Stephen did a quick spell so he could read Peters thoughts.

"What If he hates me now. Crap I probably messed things up. Maybe I shouldn't have told him."

Stephen raised an eyebrow and walked towards the kid. "Boy problems?" Peter looked up and immediately flushed red.

"W-wha- how did you-" The sorcerer chuckled and did a quick wave, leaving sparks in his wake. The young boy looked like a deer in headlights, face bright red and mind racing. "I-I mean- there's this guy and I probably messed things up. I-I don't know if he is gonna respond he's like really cool and I-"

Stephen laughed, "calm down kid, it's probably fine." Peter nodded and ran a hand through his curly hair. "I heard you talking with my dad, He isn't usually that social with people." Stephen grew a light shade of pink as he looked at the boy.

"How did you hear us?" Peter gave a smile, "Enhanced hearing. Got it from the spider bite." Stephen gave a small smirk at the kid, interested by his capabilities.

Peters phone lit up a few moments later and his eyes went wide. "Holy s- it was nice talking to you Mr- Dr. Strange! I'll see you later!" The spiderling dashed out of the common room without another word and Stephen smiled to himself.

Decided he would turn in for the day, Stephen walked to his room and spent a few hours meditating before finally falling asleep.

The mechanic on the floor below was a different story, however. He stares at his nano gloves- well not necessarily his-. He wipes his hands with an already dirty rag and took a gulp of his coffee.

He'd already had everything he needed to make the gloves, only missing the 3D model of Stephens' hands. "FRIDAY how we looking?"

"The gloves fit Dr. Stranges 3D model and are fully functioning." Tony hummed and finished the rest of his coffee, walking away from the newly built gloves and to his desk. The billionaire waved his hand and spoke, "Alright, close up shop FRI I need a drink." With a quick 'yes boss' FRIDAY shut down the lab and Tony went up to the penthouse level of the tower.