¹¹•열하나 • ᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ

Start from the beginning

Jimin nodded. "Yeah...the sunset beautiful..."

"Emm..."

"Hyung...."

"Emm..."

"When we both graduated from school, you will be a doctor and I will take over my family business so we can't meet up with each other as frequent as now. Will you forget me then?" Jimin asked hypothetically. His eyes on Namjoon that looks too calm after hearing the question, didn't flinched at all.

Namjoon let out a soft giggles and he pinched Jimin's cheek, a habit he had developed because of how he likes the puffiness. "You're so cute Minnie!"

Jimin pouted and rubs his sore cheeks. "Hyung! It's hurt! And I'm serious hyung. Will you forget me then?"shrieked him before repeating his question for Namjoon to answer.

"No Minnie. I will not forget someone cute like you. And why we must be drifted apart just because we had chosen a different path? We still can communicate and keep in touch through phone and emails right?"

Jimin smiles wider, causing his eyes to form the shape of crescent moon. He nodded vigourously, feeling contended at the answer knowing that his relationship with Namjoon will not stop at the end of high school. Namjoon too smiles at the reaction and patted Jimin's head lovingly sharing the same compassion.

-----xxx-----

<The painful present that he need to live with>

Namjoon was just finished his bath time when he heard from the hallway that Taehyung cheerfully enjoying himself to converse with Jim Park at the kitchen. He always knew that Taehyung is friendlier even with stranger and it is not hard for him to make friends easily. That was something that he always jealous about Taehyung. Namjoon was socially awkward and to start a decent conversation with a stranger always took him for a while. That's the reason why he had limited circles of friend.

Namjoon footstep halted when he heard the question asked by Jim Park to Taehyung.

"And Namjoon? He's not there with all of you?" asked Jim Park curiously.

Namjoon gulped at it, feeling nervous of what is Taehyung going to answer. No. He's not ready to share his personal life with his new boss. Jim Park shouldn't know about his dark past. It's hideous and it will make the younger to hate him more. Who will hire an employee that had depression records and suicidal?

Namjoon took a glimpse at Taehyung's face that had changed to sad and sorrow before he answered. "We were on the way to the hospital at that time, hyung he...."

Namjoon couldn't let Taehyung to say it. No. He sprinted his legs, coming out from his hideout and immediately interrupted with the conversation.

"Tae...what did you told him just now?"

Jimin and Taehyung were startled at Namjoon lower and deep tone. Both were nervous at his serious facial expression especially Taehyung. He almost chokes with fear before he averted his eyes toward Jim Park that seem taken aback too at the sudden appearance of his brother. Taehyung take a look at his brother once again before smiling widely to cover up his fault.