18-Murphy

"What do you know?" Octavia Blake stood in front of me with her arms crossed.

"Whatever do you mean?" I asked slyly. 

"Come on Murphy!" She pleaded.

I know that your brother is dating your best friend and neither one knows of the other's age or that they are associated with you in any way.- I decided to keep that to myself.

"I don't know what you're talking about Octavia. And if I do know something, it's not my secret to tell." 

"Murphy since when do you not like drama?" 

"I like to watch it unravel naturally. And trust me this will. Just sit back and wait." I walked away ignoring the sound of her calling my name. 

After school, I went to Emori's place to meet up with her and Raven. I walked into the house without knocking, something they had gotten used to, and called out to the roommates.

"Honey I'm Home!!" Emori was the first to reach the living room and she greeted me with a kiss.

"Get a room." Raven groaned as she stumbled into the room.

"Jealous Reyes?" I teased.

"In your dreams cockroach." Raven shoved me out of the way so she could lay across the entire couch. "I know I wanted to be updated on the situation but these weekly visits are getting to be annoying."

"I just came to tell you that you guys are invited to Octavia's birthday party," I smirked proudly.

"And why do we want to go to little Blake's party?" Emori questioned.

"Because Bellamy is planning on bringing his new girlfriend. And Clarke has already promised Octavia she would be there."

"The plot thickens." Raven leaned closer.

"Why haven't you told them the truth? Don't you think it's cruel to let them make fools of themselves?" Echo's voice came from the kitchen. She entered the room looking super unimpressed.

"Listen Bellamy doesn't want Octavia dating Lincoln because of the age difference. When he realizes the difference between him and Clarke, he will forget everything he said for the love of his life. Then everyone is happy." I explained to the bitter brunette.

"I just think it's stupid. What if you're wrong and Bellamy doesn't change his mind. You broke two people's hearts. One of which is one of your best friends." Echo pointed out. Her reasoning made sense. "Bellamy and Clarke deserve to know the truth so they can make the choice for themselves."

"Bellamy will choose her. I believe he will pick love. We just have to give them a chance to fall in love." I tried to defend my decision. "This will work out for everybody in the end." I hoped I was right. Echo rolled her eyes and left the room.

"I'll go check on her." Emori offered standing up and going after her roommate.

"We need to make sure we're right." Raven sighed standing up. "It's time I had a talk with Bellamy Blake."