Sorry Ariana and Selena

Justin's P.O.V 

I'm so stupid  lost the most important peoples in my life for Sofia! They don't wanna talk with me now! They hate me so much! I deserve it! I need to say sorry to them!! I need to try to win them back!! Frankie told me that they both went at Starbucks so i think they are still here! Oh they are coming !! 

Justin-Selena....Ariana... Wait please we need to talk! 

Ari and Sel- Justin??? 

Selena-What do you want here? 

Ariana-How did you found us? 

Justin-Frankie!! Anywayy please girls we need to talk! 

Ariana-For what?? How jerk you have been to us?? 

Selena-If is this we don't wanna hear! 

Justin-Please girls just one chance! 

Ari and Sel- Okay ...

Selena-Let's go at my house!  

At Selena's house 

Ariana-So what do you want to speak?

Justin-Listen girls i know i may have hurt you with those words but i swear i was so bad i was like in depression.

Selena-Why? 

Justin-Because i was in a relation with a girl that i  didn't even liked, Scooter maked me to do this and i needed to do that bbecause he idin't want the media to speak awful words about you both! I lost you both that's why!! I'm a loser! 

Ariana-Justin don't speak like that!! I forgive you!! I know that my friend would never say those words to us!! 

Selena- I forgive you too!! I really need to say you something too!! 

Justin- What??? 

Selena-Our relation its a little o much like toxic you know we are in-off all the time and its a little boring and now i'm in a relation with Abel!! Hope your okay with that!! 

Justin- No i'm okay with that i had been thinking about this too!! 

Selena- So you are free to date Ariana i know that you too broke up because of me! So now you can call yourself a couple! 

Ariana-Really??? I mean if Justin is agree!! 

Justin- I love you Ariana!! 

Ariana- I love you too Justin!! 

Selena-Aww now lets take a pic!! 

selenagomez: With this bestie!! @justinbieber 

justinbieber,arianagrande,kyliejenner and 7,475,384 others liked. 

                                   selenagomez blocked comments*

arianagrande: With my love @justinbieber 

justinbieber,selenagomez,joangrande and 9,483,495 others liked 

                                  arianagrande blocked comments*

TMZ News 

Well Justin Bieber ,Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande was together today at Starbucks and then they left at Selena's house we don't know what they talked there but what we say by the post is that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are very good friends now because Selena is in a relation with Abel and it seems like Justin it doesn't have problem and what we saw in the other hand is that Ariana and Justin got back together and Selena is taking this so good!! Well we are happy that we don't have fights between them!! This is all for now for more stay with us! 

#prayfordemi We love you Demi stay strong!!