Jariana

Justin's P.O.V 

I was watching the movie with Ariana when suddenly my phone started to ring! I saw the caller and it was "SELENA" what she wants now?! I don't fucking understand her!! 

Ariana-Justin are you okay? Why are't you answering the phone? 

Justin- I don't want to answer... 

Ariana- How is it? Give me the phone.. 

Ariana's P.O.V 

I took the phone from Justin's hand and i saw that Selena was calling him! She hurts him a lot and then she want to come back with him! Gosh i don't understand this girl! She texted to Justin "Baby where are you" i saw Justin and tears started to roll in his cheeks! I started to cry too!! I can't see him with tears in his eyes!! 

Ariana- Justin... Stop she don't deserve your tears!! Don't cry! 

Justin-Ariana, it's not easy just when i think that i don't love her anymore she shows up and i fall for her... I still love her so much! Everything reminds me of her! Just when i think that i will be happy with her again everything change and my heart break into a million pieces every time i think i will be happy she break up with me and i go back at depression! I feel so stupid for falling for her every time she come's at me when i know that i will be again heartbroken!! No one loves me! I'm not worthy!! I'm so stupid!! 

Ariana's P.O.V 

I started to cry more when i heard Justin speaking how heartbroken he was when i heard him saying bad things for himself! I need to tell him!! I can't keep it anymore!! 

Ariana- Justin look at me!! There is one girl how loves you with all your heart a girl how is ready to give her life just for you!! One girl how can't stand to see you with tears in your eyes!! Justin I love you!!! I LOVE YOU... since i don't know when!!! You have been my crush since forever!! I had a crush on you when you came at VICTORIOUS set! I wanted to tell you but i was afraid and when i decided to tell you my feelings you started your relation with Selena and other girls so i decided to move on from you to find someone else...i tried hard but my feelings for you started to be stronger!! I know you see my as friend your best friend but Juju i love you so much!! 

Justin-Ariana... I didn't know this!! Ariana your not the only one who has feelings for me... I started to feel something for you when we sang together at your tour i felt butterflies when i touched you when you hugged me when you kissed my cheeks a feeling that i felt only with Selena but with you was a little stronger!! I love you too Ari! 

We hugged each other and Justin and I started to see each-other in eyes and he was coming closer to me i did the same and we kissed!! Finally!! I wanted to feel his lips it was like a dream to me!! I love the way he makes me feel... Mac has kissed me so many times but i never felt like this!! I love Justin i'm ready to give my life for him!! 

Justin- Ariana thank you for every word for everything you have done for me!! Your the best!! 

Ariana- Justin i would anything for you!! 

Justin-Ariana i think we need to try ''Jariana" i mean our fans ships us!! 

Ariana-Yep haha i have seen the comments!! We will try Juju!! 

Justin-I love you my beautiful girlfriend!! 

Ariana- I love you too my hot boyfriend!! 

Justin- Let's watch another movie baby!! 

Ariana- Okay honey!! 

Justin-Ariana let me tell you that i have been jealous when you was with Mac i wanted to punch him really hard ... 

Ariana- Really?? Awww i love you!! I have been so jealous for you too... I hate every girl you have date !! 

Justin-Hahaha!! I love you really!!! 

Ariana- Love you too!! Justin can i stay here tonight??!! I really wanna sleep now 

Justin-Of course you can bae!! 

Ariana-Love you!! Good night my king !! 

Justin-Love you too!! Good night my queen!! 

A/N 

Finallyyyyyy!!! Jariana happeneddd!!! Are you happy ?? What will happen now that Jariana is together??? You will see it in next chapters... If you like this chapter Vote and Comment!!