Ariana Grande

arianagrande: @selenagomez stop shading girl! You had him and you didn't  appreciated him! Now is my turn honey and i will make him  happy! At least i don't shade people i say to them everything i don't hide from anyone!! Bye bye! 

arianagrande@selenagomez stop shading girl! You had him and you didn't  appreciated him! Now is my turn honey and i will make him  happy! At least i don't shade people i say to them everything i don't hide from anyone!! Bye bye! 

frankiejgrande,tmz,justinbieber,kyliejenner and 8,956,958 others liked 

frankiejgrande: OMG sisy you are amazing! I'm a lucky brother !! 

justinbieber: My girl! I love you princess 

kyliejenner: Preach princess 

jariana; My fucking queen preach! 

jelena: Fuck off Ariana @selenagomezis way better than you!! 

selenagomez liked @jelena comment! 

selenagomez: Ugh! Stop it please he loves me not you! 

@arilover: @jelena and @selenagomez you both are getting in my nerves so get the fuck out of here please! Thank you! 

arianagrande liked @arilover comment! 

ariqueen: @jelena girl find a place because if i find you i will beat your ass i swear! 

arianagrande: Love you all cuties!! 

tmz news 

News " Woww hello everybody we have so many shades around here and you all know for how i'm talking about for Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez like we know Ariana Grande and Mac Miller broke up and 1 week later she started a relation with Justin Bieber yep ! Selena Gomez started shading Ariana and Justin in one of her latest post on Instagram by saying "You don't know what you lost boy!" as you can understand this was for Justin and Ariana and 1 day later Ariana responded to her with one of her latest photo wich i need to say that she looks perfect .. anyway Ariana said "@selenagomez stop shading girl! You had him and you didn't appreciated him! Now is my turn honey and i will make him happy! At least i don't shade people i say to them everything i don't hide from anyone!! Bye bye!" and some min later Selena responded "Ugh! Stop it please he loves me not you!"
 Wow 2 famous girls fighting for Justin Bieber we need to say that Justin is so lucky because 2 beautiful princesses are fighting to ave his love! Well this  all about now wich love will win Jelena or Jariana?! Stay with us to find out more! 

A/N 

OMG Ariana is amazing look how beautiful she is! Anyway drama started wich love will win Jelena or Jariana?? If you like the chapter Vote and Comment!! All love xoxo!