Jealousy

Messages between Mac and Ariana 

@larryfisherman - Ariana WTF?? 

@arianagrande - What baby?

@larryfisherman - The comments on your photo between you and Justin! 

@arianagrande - Mac we are just friends don't be jealous 

@larryfisherman - Ariana are you fucking cheating on me with JB? 

@arianagrande - Mac how you dare to think this about me? You know i love you he is only a friend about me! 

@larryfisherman - Ariana i know that you had feelings about him before so i really don't know if i have to trust you or nah!

@arianagrande - You know what fuck off Mac you don't trust me ?? We are done!! Goodbye !! *arianagrande blocked larryfisherman*

Ariana's P.O.V 

Ugh! Why i feel so much better now that i broke up with Mac?! I feel so good i was tired from his jealousy !! He blocked all my boy friends and now they hate me! Yes i had feelings before for Justin i accept this but he never saw me with that eye for him i was only his best friend he loves Selena not me! She is the love of his life not me! I hate when my boyfriends don't trust me !! Every time i speak with a friend they think i'm cheating! Ugh! I'm single now! I feel so good and free! Anyway i'm sharing  a photo to tell my fans everything they deserve to know!! 

arianagrande- Hello baby's how are you?! I just wanna say something to you! I wanna say that me and Mac broke up! We are friends now

arianagrande- Hello baby's how are you?! I just wanna say something to you! I wanna say that me and Mac broke up! We are friends now. (well i think we are) i know some of you will be sad from this news but i'm sure that if in your relation doesn't have trust and you'll be accusing for something you didn't it will make you feel bad and will make you take this decision! I will support him anyway! I thank him for everything he made for me! Love him so much as a friend! That's all!! Love you all take care of yourself! I blocked the commets cause i don't want him or me to take hate about our decision but mostly my decision! Bye bye! 

justinbieber,frankiejgrande,kyliejener and 693,849 others liked 

*arianagrande blocked the comments* 

A/N 

Maciana broke up! What will happened after this?! If you liked this chapter Vote and Comment! Love you all!