Ch-5

Tord's P.O.V

I slam my house door open and emidiatly Im met with an amazing smell,probably Pat's cooking,since I had 2 dads I dont really call them dad I call them by their real names to stop any confusion,'Oh Hey Honey'Patrick smiled,'Hello'I sigh,'How was your first day of school?'He asked,'It okay...Can I not speak Noweigian?'I groaned,'Sorry Honey...But you need to learn how to speak English properly'He sigh sitting his hands on his hips,'Were is Paul?'I asked,'Hes mowing the lawn...Hey why dont you help me set the table...Im making Pasta tonight!'Pat cheered.

I looked around and threw my bag onto the foor and looked out onto our lawn to see Paul kicking the lawn mower in a fit of rage,'Paul!'Pat shouted as he ran outside onto the lawn.I shrug it off and take the plates out and sat them on the table,took some forks and knifes and threw them onto the table,I take out a spoon and fork and start swinging them around pretending im hitting Zombies or something,'Tord put does away...Your 17 years old for crying out loud'Patrick huffed,'Your fathers right your a grown man act like one'Paul stated,I groan and throw them back into there original spot.

Paul slapped my back which was suppose to be a pat but he does them too hard,'So hows my boy's first day of school?'He smiled pulling his cigarette out of his mouth,'It was good'I shrugged,'Did you make any friends?'He asked,'2'I shrugged,'Really?Whats there names?'He asked,'Edd and Matt'I shrugged,'Edd and Matt huh,are they nice to you?'Pat asked,'Ofcourse,why be friend if mean to me?'I laughed,all a sudden we heard a big boom to see our lawn mower had just exploded,'Paul I told you not to kick it when it didnt work!Just tell me Im a Pilot And an Engineer!'Patrick huffed,'Yeah a Bad Pilot'He huffed,'Hey!That was one time...And you called out Clouberg...I mean what the heck even is that!'Patrick said his tone irritated,'A Cloud that looks like an Iceberg!'Paul snarled,Patrick looked over at the lawn mower,'Il go tomorrow and get a new one'Patrick huffed,'No no no Il go get one-'No its fine I have time after work','We work at the same place Patty'Paul laughed,alwaise the same...They fight then all a sudden they insist on doing thing to make it up for eachother,'Well worry about it tomorrow'Pat laughed,'Now its just time to eat'Pat added,as we all sat at the table Pat put the pasta in plates and served them to us...'To a new start'Paul smiled,'To a new start!'.