You are such a flirt... (Alicia x Reader)

You were a handsome/beautiful guy/girl who's a junior and you are part of the student council group. All the girls in high school look up to you as one of the hottest guy they ever seen, even the Pretty Committee. But truthfully you hate that girls like you for your looks only and not who you are.

You carried your books and your backpack to his student council room but then you notice Alicia was next to the room. "Excuse me, what are you doing here? this is the student council room only, please leave." You got annoyed by Alicia because you notice Alicia is number one fangirl who crushes on you and likes you only for your looks.

"B-But, I like you." Alicia chuckles as she gets closer to you. "I heard your rich and I heard your father is a lawyer just like my daddy."

"So I don't care... please leave!" You walked to the student council and close the door.

"Fine but you will regret leaving me like this!" Alicia yelled and pouted as she walked away. She thought about her ex boyfriend from 4 years ago but then she kept thinking about you. "Okay I am a popular and beautiful girl but he's hot, so obviously me and him/her are meant to be!" Alicia said to herself as she looks at herself in her small purple mirror while sitting at the bench outside.

Dylan walked to Alicia and sat with her. "Hey chica!" Dylan smiles as she her coffee drink and her burrito that she bought at Starbucks cafe near the school.

Alicia looks at Dylan while she applies her lip gloss. "Hey Dyl, I can't believe (y/n) is annoyed with me, he's/she's obviously hot and I'm the beautiful one, I won't let anyone else have him/her." Alicia finished applying her lipstick. "Plus he's rich, he's handsome, and he's definitely my type, I also heard his/her father is a lawyer just like my daddy!" Alicia sighs as she kept looking at herself in the mirror and she she brushes her hair.

"You should totally get him/her Leesh before he/she goes out someone else who is not pretty like us!" Dylan comment as she eats her burrito sip her coffee. "I mean if he/she doesn't pick you or fall for you, he's totally gonna regret not falling inlove with you, such a shame."

"Exactly, and like I'm the better choice for (y/n) and he/she would make the wrong choice if he goes out with ugly girls." Alicia chuckles as finish making herself look more beautiful.

Kris walked by and sat with Alicia and Dylan at the bench. "Hey girls!" Kristen smiles as she holds her books from her lap.

"Hey Kris, how's your science exam going?" Dylan said as she burps a bit after eating.

"I got an A- on my science exam, but I'll change it to an A+ so my parents won't kill me." Kristen answered. "By the way did Mass text us yet about when are we meeting at the her sixteenth party this coming weekened?"

"I'm not sure, but all we know is that we know the best place she's gonna have her sweet sixteen party, I can't wait to see her on her sparkly beautiful dress she picked out!" Dylan smiled and then she saw you walking outside. "Omg that's (y/n)! Go get him/girl Leesh!"

"That boy/girl is sooo hawt!" Kristen comment as she also looked at you sitting down at the table that has an umbrella shade and you opened your laptop to finish your assignment.

"Imma go walk to him/her." Alicia said as she got up and she walked closer to you. "Hey I know you're totally annoyed with me but all I want to know is that I like you." Alicia sat next to you and smiled at you. She saw you typing your essay and she rubbed your head. "What are you doing (y/n)?" Alicia kept flirting you but you kept writing your essay.

"Please leave me alone, I'm already annoyed by you and I'm trying to finish my essay." You said as you kept typing and not looking at Alicia at all.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry, it's just I've always been thinking about you and I really do like you, and if I want to be your girlfriend, I promise I won't hurt you and cheat on you, please...?" Alicia looked at you with her beautiful eyes as she moves her eyelashes.

You finished your essay and you looked at Alicia and you start to blush a bit but looked away because of how beautiful she is. 'This girl is so beautiful... but why am I falling for her...?' You keep thinking while you start closing your laptop. "You are such a flirt..." You rolled your eyes and kept blushing.

"I see you are blushing." Alicia kept flirting with you and chuckles. "I know you think I'm beautiful.

You thought of letting Alicia be your girlfriend since you can't stop blushing. "Alright fine, I'll be your boyfriend/girlfriend but promise me you will not be annoying and flirt with other guys."

Alicia smiles as she gets closer to you. "I promise babe." Alicia gets closer to your lips and kisses your lips deeply.

You were shocked when Alicia kissed you but then you realized Alicia is a good kisser, so you kissed her back.