Je T'Amie

I Love You

Words that every girl wants to hear. Those words are the magical satisfactionr esting with every human's heart that sprouts desire and eternal mortal happiness. Those special words have meaning more than anyone could ever know. Those words can be said a million different ways, and expressed a million different ways. Those special words are why you are here, aren't they? Don't even lie to yourself. They are.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

You worked in Laverre City as a flower vendor, but buisness was slow. It was easy to take a break amen not be missed by anyone in town. You work long hours all alone, because you were a single independent woman. So you decided to take a break from the more rural side of Kalos I walk all the way to Lumiouse City with your precious and only partner: Audino. 

So you were in the big, central city of Kalos. Soleil Cafe to be precise. You were sitting at one of the tables with Audino. Audino asked for a Pecha Leaf tea and you always get yourself the same drink every very time. It was almost like routine. There were three chairs set up at the table, because a group of five grabbed one to sit one more person. It's not like you minded anyways. They have friends, they deserve the chair.

Audino was watchin you sadly. Audino loved you! You were the best, kindest, fairest prettiest, most amazing trainer ever! To see buisness be so slow and to see you so lonely broke the poor pokemon's heart. Audino then caught sight of a tall man in a lab coat with a very kind smile on his face. Audino recognizes it from somehwere, but didn't quite know where. So Audino got up. 

"Audino? Where are you going?"

Your pokemon calmly walked away. Once you turned your head and saw the direction Audino was heading, you internally panicked a little. Oh no, Audino wasn't going to go up to him now was she?! You kept calm, keeping your eye on Audino. She better not try anything. You took a sip of your favorite drink again. Oh, this was good.

Professor Sycamore was out and about. After doing more research on what causes mega evolution to occur in the first place he needed some nice, rest air and some non-artificial light. That's when he felt something touch his hand. He turned and saw no one there. Then something tugged at his hand again. He looked down and saw an Audino smiling up at him. Professor Sycamore smile and crouched down to talk to the potential mega-evolving Pokémon.

"Hello there, I'm Augustine. It's nice to meet you."

Professor Sycamore held out his hand towards the Pokémon, showing it manners and respect. Audino cheered and shoot his hand with her own tiny one. She looked back over at you, her trainer, who was still sadly sitting st the table and drinking out of your cup. That's when Audino got an amazing idea! Audino tugged on the man she knew as Augustine's hand towards her trainer, pointed, and made a sad face to try and convey that she wanted him to go cheer up her trainer. Lucky for her, Augustine was very good at playing charades with Pokémon.

"Oh, is she your trainer? Are you trying to get me over there to keep her company?"

Audino cheered. Augustine stood back up to his normal, quotes talk height and chuckled. He met eyes with you and you immediately darted them down towards the table. He could see pink dusted all over your cheeks as you place the cup down. Audino held his index finger, because her hands were too small to grab his whole hand, and led him over to the third chair at the table. Augustine sat down next to Audino and rested his elbows on the table to support his hands to hold his chin. He waited five seconds for you to speak first, but clearly you were too flustered.

"So, Are you from Laverre City? Your clothes are simply gorgeous Chéri."

Your face was burning up! Dang it Audino! Well, Audino was probably just trying to help you and when she spotted the man from one of your magezines thst you'd constantly rant and fangirl about she must have thought you would be happier. So... Good Job Audino! But him praising you and your clothes like this, much less calling you Darling in Kalosian, it was a little bit much for you to handle all at once.

"Oh, uh, Merci Professor."

You kept your eyes darted to the table. You didn't want him seeing How embarrassed you were just by him being there. Clearly, he already saw that. You got a chuckle from the ravenette man. Audino was just happy you were having some interactions with another human. You clearly needed those. Audino never saw so much color return to your face! Uh... was your face always this red?

"Oh please, Call me Augustine. It would be nice to know your name to Chéri."

You wanted to squeal, kick your legs, new fangirl super hard right now. This was Augustine Sycamore asking you for your name! And we can't forget the fact he'd rather have you, a total stranger, call him by his first name! You looked up and met those gorgeous blue eyes of his again, reminding you of all the times to use dreamed of doing exactly what you're doing right now. You took a deep inhale and found what little courage resides in you. While flashing him a great, big smile you said:

"My name's (your name), Augustine. But if you'd prefer you can call me (Nickname)."

Augustine let out a breath of releif. Sure, you being so flustered was adorable, but he'd much prefer you opening up and being yourself to him. You seemed like a very nice girl and he'd love to get to know you a little more. He happened to be single and have some free time so maybe spending time with you would be great. Good thing Audino went and got him when she saw him in the street, huh?

"(Nickname), Hmm? J'amie Ça!"

Wait, he loves it? He loves your nickname! You let out a single breath of a laugh in disbelief. That fact that this whole scenario was so surreal to you! You can't beelive it was happening! You, just a small town flower vendor meeting up with the Pokémon Professor of the region! Him wanting you to call him by his first name and him loving your nickname was just so... so... so...

You can't describe it thst so how awesome it is! You know how in that song from the muppets movie they say I can't seem to wipe this smile of my face!? Yeah, that's you right now. You have a big dopey grin on your face that nobody could scrub off, even if they're using Cilit Bang. Bang, yet the smile still ain't gone. 

Audino feels accomplished with herself. Her trainer has the biggest smile Shen has seen from her in a while and the very nice man was sitting next to both of them, also with a big smile. Audino felt like she did everything right and that you would be very, very happy now. And above all, not alone anymore. 

💜💙💚💛🧡❤️

Everyone wants to feel like they mean something to someone. Everyone wants that feeling of belonging somewhere or fitting in with a certain person/group. They want companionship and nobody wants to be alone forever. That's why we need constant reassuring that we are still wanted. That's why people say those three magic words.

I Love You