YANDERE CONNOR!

Okay so I have noticed that a few of you really enjoy having Connor go from Armin to Levi within a few seconds sooo HERE YA GO! (also yes I used Attack on Titan to prove a point anyway enjoy!)

~~~

Connor's POV:

Okay so RK900 is now Gavin's android...but what I wanna know is....WHY HE LOOKING AT MY MAN?? LIKE BACK UP HE MINE! GO FUCK GAVIN OR SOMETHING!

Amanda: SHUT THE HELL UP!

Connor: No Amanda...WHY DON'T YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH UP HMM?

Amanda:...

Connor: Now you don't have anything to say huh bitch

Amanda: Fuck you!

Connor: No thanks I'll wait for Hank 

Amanda: Horny teen...

Connor: So what-

"CONNOR!'' I look at Hank," yes?'' he sighs ,''you okay?'' I blushed a light blue HE CARES ABOUT ME! ''yes i'm fine'' Hank nods turning back to is computer to look at files and I send a message back to Amanda,'this ain't over bitch!' she snickers and I was so prepared to snap off her neck.I saw Gavin walk in with that motherfucker following him, Gavin walked past me and RK900 stopped just to look at Hank, I kicked the back of his leg making him fall,''oops.'' He got up and glared at me I simply gave him an innocent smile,''OI DIPSHIT YOU COMING?" RK900 nods following him. I noticed Hank getting up,''where are you going?'' he looked at me before responding,''to get coffee'' I sat him back down,'' I can go get it for you!'' he slightly blushed before nodding and quickly turning back to his screen. I walked to go get Hank coffee when I noticed the asshole getting some as well.
Amanda: don't you mean RK900

Connor: SERIOUSLY THOUGH SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE!

Amanda:  whatever

I went to the coffee maker and went to get Hank coffee when I saw RK900 looking at Hank... Again I snapped, "Listen here you dumb shit Hank is mine so back your ass up and don't look\ try to take my Hank away from me understand?" I felt accomplished I made RK900 scared.  He nods his head fast and I bring back the coffee to Hank and we live happily ever after!

The end

~~~
Yes night-wilf your chapters will be here soon I just needed to re- fresh my brain Anyway see ya in the next chapter BBBYYYEEE!!