School...

Thank you again night-wilf I'll make sure to put all the time I have into creating the rest of your stories plus others Enjoy~
------------------------------------
Connor's POV:
Okay today is the first day of school calm down, calm down, CALM THE HELL DOWN!, "Connor!  Hurry up before your late!" Okay time to panic I fucking ran I ran like I was in a marathon.

~~~timeskip to school~~~
I managed to make it just in time... LIES MY MOTHER TRICKED ME SO I GOT HERE HELLA EARLY SO NOW I'M JUST STANDING HERE WAITING FOR THIS DAMN BELL TO SIGNAL ME TO GO TO CLASS UGH. I looked to my side to see Markus and Kara I walked up to them, Markus noticed me first, "hey! Connor!" Kara looked at me, "hi Connor." I waved to the both of them we chatted for a few minutes before I saw the HOTTEST guy walk past. I tapped Markus knowing he has been here longer than me and pointed to the hot guy, "who's that?????" Markus looks, "oh that's Hank he's a senior" I nodded my head. It's no secret that I have a crush on this hottie but... I CAN'T TELL HIM, Kara laughs, " Why don't you tell him on Valentine's Day?" I looked at the both of them, "oh shit I said that out loud?" They both nod I blushed, "heh embarrassing!" They both laugh and the bell rings and we all separate to our classes.

~~~Valentines day~~~
I was nervous as hell I had the letter in my hand ready to put it in his locker but I was panicking. I heard Markus behind me get annoyed, "Hurry up he'll be here soon!" I threw the letter in and walked away fast Markus and Kara followed.

~~~Confession time~~~

I stood near the school nervous as hell I confessed on paper and wrote if he accepted to meet me here. I was about to walk away when he ran up to me I blushed, "w-wait so y-y-you-" He nods taking my hand. I smiled happily hugging him.

~~~Kiss~~~

*sigh* okay I know this chapter make no sense at all I'm just trying to write as many chapters as I can with my no motivation like COME ON WHY DON'T I HAVE MOTIVATION anyway see ya in the next one BYE!