''POODLE''

This chapter was kinda based off of a role play that I did with my friend @Erenishbae104  TANKS FWEND enjoy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Connors POV:

Jimmy's bar he isn't there, the police station not there he left me no choice but to check his DAMN HOUSE AGAIN. I swear if I find him passed out on the floor like last time I'm going to have to do THIS FUCKING INVESTIGATION MYSELF. As I was in the taxi going to the lieutenants house I hear Amanda say something to me but I wasn't quite listening. ''What was that Amanda?" all of a sudden she starts to yell at me, ''FOR GOODNESS SAKE CONNOR YOU HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT WITH THAT LIEUTENANT TOO MUCH.'' I snapped back at her, ''WELL HE IS MY PARTNER''  damn Amanda has been annoying me a lot lately.''I CAN STILL HEAR CONNOR!''  my eye twitched ''I KNOW THAT'S WHY I SAID IT'' damn.

~~~~Time skip to Hanks house~~~~~

I arrived at hanks house, I rang the bell and HE ANSWERED. ''AH Shit we spoke about this STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND LIKE FUCKING POODLE.'' I  noticed that he blushed a little bit. ''I'm sorry lieutenant but-'' ''ANOTHER FUCKING CASE LOOK CONNOR I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE CASE OKAY? I JUST WANT A FUCKING DAY OFF sheesh.''I was shocked for a second but then looked at his surroundings and his features, he did look really stressed maby I should give him a day off. Amanda yelled at me like a bitch again,''CONNOR WHAT THE HELL? FOCUS ON YOUR MISSION NOT THIS DAMN LIEUTENANT  AND STOP TALKING SHIT!''  I didn't know that I basically cursed her out loud  until hank pointed it out. '' FOR FUCKS SAKE AMANDA YOU ACTING LIKE YOUR ON YOUR FUCKING PERIOD CAN YOU JUST CHILL THE FUCK OUT WITH THIS DAMN MISSION?????????'' '' Damn  Connor who were you talking to and that was the first time I have ever heard you use that many curses in one sentence.'' I'm sorry lieutenant but Cyber life put this bitch Amanda in my head to keep me ''focused' on the  mission but I noticed how stressed you were sooo ya. By the way if you really do want a day off i'm going to have to stay with you.'' Well I guess its not really a ''day off'' then huh?'' ''I'm sorry lieutenant but I must stay with you as cyber life has ordered me to stay with you'' he sighed then motioned for me to follow him inside. I followed Hank and sumo ran up to me,'' I guess he recognizes you Connor'' I look down at sumo and slightly smile he then walks off and lays down in a little dog bed.Hank walk over to his couch and sit's down on it. I feel really awkward about this situation,'' Seee you should have stayed focused on the mission Connor.'' My eye twitched again,'' Amanda shut.the.fuck.UP'' I noticed how dirty hanks house was.I want to clean it but I don't want to seem rude'' yo connor you just gonna stand their come sit.'' I walk over to him and sit next to him on the couch.

Hanks POV:

Just like a poodle a pretty adorable one to....WAIT WHAT THE FUCK?!!?? DON'T TELL ME...I'm falling for the plastic prick. shit

TO BE CONTINUED....

Okay so CLIFFHANGER I will finish this another day or when I get good ideas see ya in the next chapter BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!