Y/n's p.o.v

Tae looks upset after jimin Came. Liked his upset smile..it was funny..and he looks handsome even in that situation too.
You chuckles by covering your face by palms.

Jiminssi..he is like a funny baby
I really had fun when i was with him. But it made taehyung angry and his feelings clearly wrote on his pouted face.
You blushed a little after remebering taehyung's pout face.
* * *
You went to bed after taking a shower and you checked your phone while laying down.

" Is he reached home? Shall I sent a message?" you murmered.

You opened the chat tab and began to type.
You :
Reached home?

Cancel send

You typed and thought about whether you had to sent him or not...
unexpectedly you pressed the send button the message sent.

The read mark turned blue as soon as it delivered and Made you blush..😊

Taehyung :
Yeah just got in.

You :
Oh...okay...... What about jimin? Is he staying with you?

Taehyung :
Hmmm yeah..jungkook will be here tomorrow by morning as he missed his hyungs so badly.😊

You :
Oh..that's good. So i can see the three of you together soon..😁

Taehyung :
Hmmm may be.. 🙄
But what about us? We didn't completed what we are supposed to do..

You :
Hmm.. May be next time??
See you later.goodnight.😴
Read✔

Taehyung' p.o.v

I put my phone down and recalled her glance while talking to jimin.
" her look in that eyes and her smile made my heart fluettered... Ooh.. othukkei?!!!"

End of p.o.v

Jimin enterd after took a shower and he sat on the bed while Tae pretended to be sleeping.
Jimin layed beside him and poked on his shoulders. Tae didn't respond.

Jimin : yaa...I know you are acting.. Irohna..!! If you don't, then i have plan B!!

Tae didn't mind.
Jimin sighed out loud and started tickling Tae.
Tae jumped from bed and sat down with an irritated face..

Jimin can't hold back his laugh and it bursted made Tae to pout.

Jimin controlled his laugh and tried to speak..
" y-ya... Y-You love her..right??". He smirked.

After heard him Tae turned his head and sighed.
" Its wrote on your face maann!! I noticed your jelousy face while we were together at coffeeshop and that face didn't changed a bit till now.. Im sure that you are serious about her"
jimin said while winikng his eyes and made it in a thin line and gave him a moonlike crescent smile..

" May be.."
Tae smiled at him and hang his head down.

" whei.?? You didn't told her yet?"
He snaped his shoulder against him..

That question made Tae angry and he kicked jimin's butt made him fall down from the bed.
" I was about to do that.. And you are the one who ruined it all..you little jerk"
he yelled while pointing jimin who was busy with rubbing his aching butt.

" aah...miyaan..miyaan..i did wrong..!! Don't worry man..we will make it as soon as possible.. Iam here for you"

Tae smacked and shook head. " wait..so aren't you going back?"

Jimin sighed after hearing him..

" actually..jungkook told me to come back he told that he want to go back to college because he went sad after hearing about our proffessor Lee."

Tae : what hapened to proffessor Lee?

Jimin : He is still waiting for us to come back and he didn't let anyone to replace our seats by new ones. That made me a little sad.. So that I came back.

Tae : But how ? We don't have enough money to pay for the school. And also my sister didn't fully recovered yet. That's why iam laiding back. You guys can go back. Okay??

Jimin : you jerk how can we two go back without you? Its not fair.

Tae : ya..jiminie paboya!!!...listen

Jimin covered his ears and went to bed
" I don't want to hear anything.. We won't go without you.."
He screamed out loud while laying.

Tae sighed and layed beside him while facing back against each other.

Jimin turned back to see Tae sleeping. He got angry for some reason and kicked on his butt resulting Tae fell down from bed as jimin as before.

Tae sat on the floor and shouted at Jimin.
" yaa.. WTF?? AAAAHHH" he groaned from pain

" don't dare to lay beside me " he said by holding his laugh pretending to be strong .
"AAHHH WHY??" tae yelled.

" because I saved it for my betterhalf..my girlfriend" jimin said while covering his fluffy face with his little hands.

" yaa this is my house,my bed..so Iam the one who slept here and the space is for my betterhalf only... How could you save the space for your girlfriend here??

Tae shouted the whole in a breath and gasped.

" oh its because Im your BFF..right?? So your house, bed, and your girlf--

(he halted his words and gave a slap on his own mouth and continued)...

ohh.. no no you can take her..(.he sighed.)

I owned your whole thing except your girl friend..understand??
He shouted back and shrugged his shoulders and returnes to bed.

Tae sighed while looking at him and made his lips curved down.

Jimin again stood up
and threw a pillow to him.
" Go and sleep on the couch you little shitt"
He went back to sleep Tae caught the pillow and stood up from floor and went to couch to get some sleep...

" Go and sleep on the couch you little shitt"He went back to sleep Tae  caught the pillow and stood up from floor and  went to couch to get some sleep

( I love vmin events soo much so tried to include their funny fights in this. I don't know whether my story is going well or not since its my first book. Need your thoughts and advices..
Thank you.)