Chapter 1: Deeply asleep

Start from the beginning

" This is not the darkness of a night, this is Meliodas's power released from the amber... " Jeanna looked serious. 

( Meliodas POV )  **********

I looked at the sky which is full of my power that was stolen by Merlin 10 years ago. I can feel the darkness of my power.  I don't wish... I mean scared of turning myself into a demon again. But, this is the only choice to defeat the 10 commandments. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. 

" ( spell ) Kalio-Delaiche  Tafta- Meyabio Monn-Dola!!" Jenna kept reading the spell. 

At that moment, I felt a lot of power came into my body. I felt my old strength and pain. A lot of pain inside my body. It hurt so much that I can't even make a sound... feeling like my body is going to explode...  I can't breathe! 

Then, I felt my power had completely returned... The really strong strength surrounding my body.  

I felt like I can breathe now.  I bend over and breathing hard.  Everyone looked at me so I decided to act like nothing... 

" hah hah hah... I've dreamed of this day for so long ... !! My strengths have finally returned to me... !! "

Everyone shocked and looking serious. " Meliodas? " asked Gilthunder. " Hey, it sounds like he is turning evil... " Howzer kinda freak out. 

" I'm just kidding!" everyone fell over after I say this. 

Afterward, I asked Merlin to send me over to the 10commandants for a " greeting ".  " Well, it takes me 20 seconds to teleport you back... " said Merlin. 

" let's do this!" I said. Merlin snapped her finger. I felt dizzy at that moment, my chest also hurts so I closed my eyes. 

" Meliodas ...?! " I heard a voice that sound like mine, it was my brother - Zeldris. I started fighting with them and talked to them. They kept attacking me and I kept avoiding the attacks until I started fought Galand. I won easily ( of course haha! ). In the last 5 seconds, I felt sick again, dizzy and my chest hurts again. Zeldris and Fraudrin tried to attack me... Luckily, I succeeded teleport back to Istar on time. 

After I came back, King and Jenna started asking me a lot of questions like " What do you mean by meeting them?", " Why did you warn them you Marron!?" until some other people came back from the training. People's paying attention on them because... well... haha, you know...  ( Hawk turned into a half pig half dragon, Arthur got a cat on his head, Gilmore turned into a kid... ) 

Suddenly, my legs lost strengths and I fell on the floor... I sat up for some rest as they are not paying attention on me... I feel even sicker than just now. I got a lot of sweat and I feel kinda cold, I started coughing and I feel so dizzy that I could barely fall on the floor. I tried to make myself not to and act normal. 

" Meliodas-sama!!" a kind and cute voice called me- is Elizabeth

" Meliodas-sama!!" a kind and cute voice called me- is Elizabeth. I looked at her. She wore new clothes and running and waving at me. " Meliodas- sama? Are you okay? your face is pale... "She asked worriedly. " I am okay... " I replied and smiled, with a poker face.