Assbutt 😭Cas

Prompt- Cas gets jealous when a guy gets too into your dancing.

Warnings- Angry Cas. This is Supernatural, so there's going to be cursing.

-----

Strolling next to Cas in Atlanta, Georgia is almost a magical experience. Except when Dean starts making inappropriate gestures and innuendos. Castiel doesn't understand them—thank Chuck—but you do. And you are such a blushing mess.

Dean smiles, lightly punching your arm. You slap his arm, hooking your other arm through Cas'. Cas looks confused and a little angry.

"I'll explain later," you whisper in his ear. Castiel gives you an uneasy smile.

"I'm gonna check out the bar. Sammy, you're comin' with me. Let's leave the lovebirds alone," Dean says, smirking as you turn bright red. "Shut up Dean," you say, punching his arm with your free hand. Sam smiles, grabbing Dean. They head into the nearest bar, leaving you and Cas alone.
Cas still looks a bit upset, so you take his hand and drag him down the sidewalk. Eventually, you stop in front of a restaurant with music playing outside. You let go of his hand, dancing and laughing. Cas smiles slightly, watching you act crazy and move your body to the music.

Even though you're only trying to get Cas' attention, you catch the attention of another man.

He comes over, licking his lips and stuffing his hands in his pockets. He smiles as if you are his girlfriend, dancing to catch his attention. You don't notice him, as you're too busy dancing and watching Cas. Although, Cas notices; he is none too happy about this.

Almost immediately, his mood turns sour. You frown a little, seeing Cas turn his attention away from you. So, you dance even more, adding some hip into it. It doesn't deter him.

But the other guy notices. You don't notice the other guy, until Cas walks up to him and slams his fist into the guy's face.

You stop dancing, gasping at your boyfriend's hostility. You reach out to the guy, one hand over your mouth and the other holding the angel back.

Finally regaining from the shock, you cross your arms.

"What the hell did he do, Cas? You can't just punch people for no reason!" you exclaim. Cas squares his jaw, furrowing his brows. "He was being an assbutt! He was watching you dance, and enjoying himself too much. You're my girlfriend!" Cas responds.

You sigh, pinching the bridge of your nose. "So you're jealous of another man for watching me dance and enjoying it?" you ask calmly. Castiel nods. You sigh, beginning to smile.

"Apologise for punching him and let's find Sam and Dean," you say, starting to laugh. Castiel gives you a funny look, but apologises to the man nonetheless. The man accepts the apology, shaking Cas' hand, and telling him that he understands.

He then looks at you.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry for my actions as well. It wasn't polite for me to watch your dancing. By the way, I would keep that boyfriend of yours. Only a good boyfriend would be jealous of his girl attracting another man's attention, even if it's unintentional," he smiles, walking off.

You wrap your arms around Cas, burying your face in his chest. You erupt in laughter, holding onto him for support. He takes your head in his hands and lifts it up, so he can see your facial expression.

"Why are you not mad?" he asks, giving you the confused look. You settle your laughter long enough to speak. "Cas, how could I be mad? Yeah, you punched a guy, but for my sake. How could I be mad at you for being an amazing boyfriend?" you ask.

Castiel smiles uneasily, putting his forehead to yours. "I love you Cas. Even though you shouldn't have punched the guy, you did it for a good reason," you say. You give him a peck on the lips.

"Let's round up our posse. They're in that bar a block away," you say. Castiel frowns. "The guy was an assbutt though..."