Don't Be Scared, Captain

Start from the beginning

Levi slept so innocently.

I stepped back with Hanji and I took a look at him. We held in our laughter as we watched him.

Hanji takes two pictures, and hands one to me. "Now, if you need to ever get out of anything, use this as blackmail." Hanji suggests as we head out of his room. "Good idea." I smile as I looked at him. His innocent sleeping face paired with a pink rose flower crown is perfect!

I head to my room and hide the photo. I walk downstairs to the dining hall where the whole squad sat, except Levi, Erwin, Mike.

"Good morning!" I greet sitting next to Petra. "Morning! Hey, can I talk to you about something later?" she asks me. "Sure." I smile as I take a bite of my bread.

"Why the fuck am I wearing a flower crown!?" I hear Levi shout. "Well, that's my cue!" I laugh, nervously, running out of the dining hall with my bread in my hand.

I head towards Hanji's office where Eren and her were talking.

"Hey (f/n), we were just talking about today's experiment! Wanna hear?" she greets me. "Uh, sure." I reply sitting next to Eren.

"We're going to see if you both can turn into titans when ever you want. And if you can then we'll see if you can fight each other as a titan." she explains as she takes a bite of her bread.

"I want to see if you both know its you in a titan state." she continues. "Okay...but isn't there a chance that we'll kill each other?" I ask.

"No! That's what midget is for!" she replies, cheerfully. I laugh a little before the door is slammed open.

We all turn our heads to the midget. His eyes gray-blue eyes glared at me. He walked over and dragged me out of Hanji's office.

"Levi, What are you doing?" I ask as he takes me to his office.

"I wanted to tell you, if worse comes to worse I'm the one who's going to kill you." he says, bluntly. What? Is he serious.

"Um...okay..." I sigh. "TCH. I'm not going to kill you on purpose. Don't worry I'm not going to kill something I love." he tells me as he kisses me on the lips, sweetly.

"Mm...but Levi..." I whisper, softly. I feel my heart pounding as he kisses me again. I love him. I can't imagine a world without you, Levi.

"Hey, what's wrong? You have that stupid face again." he asks looking at my face.

"Huh? Oh, I was just thinking..." I answer. "TCH, okay, you're dismissed." he sighs. I kiss him on the cheek before leaving the room and I head outside.

"Hey (f/n), wanna spar?" Eren asks me as I make my way to the grass fields. "Are you sure you can handle?" I ask.

"I've been building up my strength and I know I can beat you this time." he smirks as we head into the grass fields.

"TCH, yeah right I can beat you in a blink of an eye." I sneer. "Don't go all Levi on me now." he laughs as he gets into his battle stance.

"Ready?" I ask as I get into my stance. "Yeah." he smiles.

Then he tries to kick my leg. I quickly back up and kick him in the chest. He goes back for a second before getting up and punching me in the face.

"Damn, that actually hurt." I smirk. "Told you I've gotten stronger!" he cheers. He's jumping up and down, I quickly trip him and he falls flat on his face. I place my foot on his back and I hold him down.

"Ah! Let me go! (f/n)!" he shouts. "Nope! Reminder always watch your surroundings you don't know what can hit you." I tell him as I take my foot off of him. Suddenly he gets up and begins to chase me.