22. i love u bitch i aint never gonna stop loving u bitch

grace stayed the following night at shiloh's, she wanted to do something with her for her birthday so she decided she would sleep over. they had mostly mended their friendship back together, although shiloh still had yet to meet gus. the two filled each other in on what had happened during their break, grace told her about quitting her job and meeting gus' family. shiloh was sick of living with her family and that's why she decided to move back, grace thought that was fair enough. after all she had met shiloh's family and they were a lot to put it lightly. "hey shi, why don't you come meet gus tonight?" grace asked nervously, she had no idea how shiloh would actually react to gus in real life "i mean sure, i guess so" shiloh hesitated, she was fine with grace dating him but she still didn't love his habits and lifestyle. "he's a sweetheart, i promise" grace insisted "he lowkey seems evil but okay" shiloh laughed "eh its kinda hot" grace shrugged.

grace
are u chill with meeting shiloh tonight?

gus
sure? doesn't she kinda hate me though?

grace
she's fine with us now, i think she's a little scared of you tbh lmao

gus
😈

grace
we'll be home around 5/6

gus
see you then boo
gus
😘

grace drove shiloh back to her and gus' apartment "he really bought you this?" shiloh ran her hand over the dashboard of grace's range rover "yeah, he buys me way too much but he insists on it" grace shrugged again. grace and shiloh made a starbucks run on the way for two venti iced pineapple black tea lemonades (THESE R SO FUCKING GOOD IF YOU LIKE PINEAPPLE BTW IM DRINKING ONE RN) it was another 20 minutes until grace reached her parking spot "this place is nice" shiloh commented, looking at the tall apartment building "yeah it is, gus picked it out" grace said entering the elevator up to her floor. grace unlocked the door and let shiloh in "hey baby" gus called from a different room "shiloh's here" grace called back to him "oh i'll be out in a minute" gus called, grace heard him shuffling around in the closet, probably putting proper clothes on. gus came into the living room a minute later and his eyes landed on shiloh "hi" he was unsure of how to approach the situation "im shiloh" she awkwardly introduced herself "gus" he nodded. grace noticed her eyes scan the tattoos on his arms and face, grace took her spot next to gus and rested her legs across his lap. "how long have you guys been together for now?" shiloh asked, gus took a second to think "9 months" he answered. grace could feel the awkward tension between gus and shiloh, the only common topic between them being her quickly turned into a vile game of who knew her better. gus and shiloh were acting civil towards each other but it was obvious they didn't really get along well. "gus baby, why don't you go get us something to drink okay?" grace suggested, trying to get her and shiloh alone "of course" gus caught on and left the room. "shi, i know you don't like him but i promise he's a sweet guy, just please try and get along" grace begged her friend "if he's so sweet what's with the fucking hole in the wall?" shiloh asked quietly, making sure gus didn't hear her "i wasn't even here when it happened it's okay, he got mad at himself that one time we fought and his temper got the best of him" grace explained "alright" shiloh said but didn't really believe her. gus came into the room and passed around bottles of gatorade "im fine thanks" shiloh said when gus came to her. "i'll be right back" gus said, stepping out for a cigarette because shiloh was stressing him the hell out "you let him smoke in here?" shiloh asked, appalled "i don't let him do anything, he's an adult he can do whatever he wants, and he goes outside it's fine" grace was getting fed up with shiloh at this point, gus stepped back inside a few minutes later. "i have class tomorrow i should probably head home" shiloh excuses herself awkwardly, waving bye to grace and not acknowledging gus "here, i'll drive you" grace said, grabbing her keys "no, it's fine i can bus" shiloh left quickly. grace closed the door behind her and looked apologetically over at gus "sorry baby, i didn't think she'd be like that" grace frowned "whatever" gus said uninterested "i can talk to her later?" grace suggested "don't" gus said, "i already knew she didn't like me it's fine" he convinced her. "well i love you and that's what matters" grace told him "i love you biiitch i ain't never gonna stop loving you biiitch" gus sang, "you're an idiot" grace rolled her eyes "too bad you love me" gus said and wrapped his arms around her waist "too bad" grace said in a fake problematic tone. gus turned on netflix and they watched criminal minds for the night (the best show, try me bitch) gus fell asleep with his head on grace's lap as usual, she woke him up before she went to bed and dragged a sleepy gus back to the room with her.

filler soz