Chapter 6

Third Person's P.O.V.

Location: Training room

The Queens Akeno and Tsubaki were transported to the training room facing the head butler Sebastian Michealis and another butler named Oz Vessalius. As soon as they ragained their bearings, Sebastian bowed and greeted them.

"Its such a pleasure to meet you again, young ladies. But unfortunately, your little...expedition shall end here."

Tsubaki gritted her teeth while Akeno changed into her Shrine Maiden clothes.

"To think we got the head butler."

"Ara ara but he brought such a cute kid~ what's your name, little boy?"

The blonde haired kid smiled an innocent smile fitting for kids his age. The two queens would have labelled him not a threat if it weren't for him materializing a scythe out of nowhere.

"My name is Oz! Sorry but your going to have to lose here."

Sebastian chuckled darkly.

"Well spoken Oz. I'll take the Gremory Queen while you take the Sitri Queen."

"Hai!"

Akeno fired a lightning bolt at the butler but he just made a shadow wall to cover himself rendering the lightning useless. They battled it out for a while. Akeno sustained many injuries while Sebastian was still in his tip top condition.

"Ara ara your such an annoying opponent."

"I will take offense on that, young lady. Shadow Beam"

A beam made of pure shadows came from Sebastian's index finger and hit Akeno sending her crashing into a wall and knocking her out.

"Akeno!"

"He he is it reallyy the time to look away from me?"

Tsubaki barely dodge the scythe swinging from above. She was having trouble fighting the kid because she's a long range fighter. And his smile as if he's playing a game gives her the creeps.

"Your kinda boring, lady. Chains."

Chains suddenly propelled out of the ground beneath Tsubaki and wrapped around her tightly. She struggled and struggled but the chains keep getting tighter making her stop her attempts.

Oz frowned at how easy the fight is. Weren't they supposed to be the peerage of the all-mighty pureblood devils?

"Sebastian, are you sure they are from the noble houses?"

"There is no mistake on it."

"Then why are they so weak?"

"That I don't know. In the first place, we don't know how devils raised their children."

Tsubaki got irritated at their idle chatter and intervened.

"Where is the rest of the group?!"

The two glanced at her with disinterested eyes.

"Oh them. I bet they are already captured."

"That's right~ though I really pity your Kings."

"Pity?"

"Because those two are facing them you know?"

"Now that I remember, your supposed to be their restrainer if they go out of control, aren't you?"

"....I-I forgot...."

A tickmark surfaced on the crow's forehead.

"This is why kids are so troublesome."