Final Encounter

Reaching the castle (Y/n) spotted people coming inside the castle 'I hope I'm not late' she thought. Leaving the mule on the edge of the forest she headed towards the back entrance of the castle through the garden.

Running through the corridors she tried her best to avoid any men. Running passed an armour stand (Y/n) noticed a dagger, hesitantly she took it just in case.

Not far away the general opened the door and saw Asriel standing having his back to him while looking out of the window. "Well well if it isn't prince Dreemurr" he mocked his name. At this point Asriel didn't care because he knew this was his end. "You must be the general sir" Asriel said in a stoic voice hiding his sadness and fear.

The general smirked and he unsheathed his sword "I guess you know why I'm here" he said looking at his reflection through his sword. Asriel nodded and turned his head around with a plain expression. 'There were still so many things I wanted to tell her... no I'm gonna tell her' he clenched his fists as small sparks were emitted from his paws.

The general smirked "I see you're not gonna give up easily, I was planning to end this quickly but now I changed my mind" he chuckled darkly before running up to Asriel and swung his sword. Asriel avoided it but hesitated to hurt him so all he could do was dodge his attacks.

After a few dodges his cheek was cut by the generals sharp sword, Asriel hissed in pain and clutched his new wound. "You loved her didn't you?" The general stopped his attack causing Asriel to look up at him in shock "It's obvious she doesn't love you back, she brung us here" he chuckled. Anger slowly grew inside him and shook his words off.

Being caught off guard Asriel dodged the sword but tripped by the chair and cracked the window 'That's gonna crack easily and that's a death drop' he looked down at for a moment. Seeing the general above him he new this was going to be the last strike. Giving one last evil grin he raised his sword above his head.

Before he could strike (Y/n) ran in the room "Asriel!" She stopped at the scene. Both of them looked at her "You just won't let it go won't you kid" he said in an annoyed tone. Looking at Asriel he mouthed 'I'm sorry' before pulling the general at the window so it cracked completely. He managed to grab Asriel and both of them fell on the roof tiles.

The window as well as the rain poured in the room, (Y/n) immediately ran to where the window broke to see both of them on the tiles. Asriel backed away to the edge as the general approached Asriel 'I have to do something' remembering she was still holding the dagger she carefully stood on the tiles and made her way to the general.

Hearing (Y/n)'s footsteps he turned around and grabbed her and put his sword to her neck. "Give up Asriel or I'll kill her without hesitation!" He shouted at him. Both of them were in shock but (Y/n) shook her head to not surrender "Don't listen to him Asri- Ahh!" The sword made a sharp cut on her neck.

Asriel looked down and slowly made his way "Fine, just let her go first" he looked at him. The general smirked and violently let her go making her easily loosing her balance and holding the edge of the roof. Asriel only had his eyes on the enemy in front of him 'I just hope (Y/n) will be fine after this. I don't want her to see this' he closed his eyes tightly.

Quickly standing up she extended her arm "No!" She shouted but it was too late. Asriel fell on the tiles still preventing himself from falling. Blood kept on staining his gown as he noticed his paw slowly turning into dust. As she stood up she grabbed her dagger from the window ceil and slowly made her way to the general.

"No one will even find your dust, my men probably killed your friends by now unless you they were dead before we got here" he mocked him once more. Just about when he was about to laugh (Y/n) stabbed him in the back.  A trail of blood escaped his mouth as he slowly lost his balance "Y-you little brat" loosing balance his he fell from the roof. (Y/n) closed her eyes and looked away 'I can't believe I just killed a person! But that's not important right now".

Asriel looked up at her as she made her way and slowly dragged him back to the room "Just a bit more Asriel, don't loose balance" she told him. Finally being back in the room (Y/n) held him in her arms, tears escaping her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry for the delay but I've been having some problems making me unable to write. I had writers block again and for a few weeks I suffered from a big amount of stress of my results day whether I'll get into Sixth Form. I'll tell you in the next chapter but I hope you liked the chapter.