Snowy times

Asriel was lost for words 'Where did I go wrong?! She just randomly walked past me!' He shouted internally. Turning around (Y/n) was a lot ahead of him, Asriel speed walked to catch up with her.

"So what now? We still have half of the day left" he said. (Y/n) thought about it for a minute "Well we still haven't fed the horses so we can do that" she added. Asriel suddenly remembered that he had horses in the stables. He nodded and both of them headed towards the stables.

As days went by the two grew closer to each other. Less negativity was shown in Asriel and instead more kindness was in him. December finally arrived and with it snow. The amount of snow that had fallen made it hard to go outside.

"Come on Asriel!" (Y/n) dragged Asriel by his paw outside. She was begging him for the two days to go outside, he finally gave up and agreed. The cold air hit and made them shiver however the scarfs made them warm. "It's just snow" Asriel told the girl. "It only comes once a year" she replied.

As Asriel walked trying to find the pavement until something cold hit his back. Laughter came from behind him, turning around he saw a laughing (Y/n). Asriel smirked and knelt down, creating a snowball he threw it at her hitting her face. A gasp escaped her mouth and she fell down. Thankfully it was a soft landing for her.

"Cold! Very cold!" She quickly stood up and brushed the snow off her, another snowball hit her. Asriel chuckled at her wide eyed reaction. She threw a snowball up high missing Asriel "You mi-" his sentence was cut off by a pile of snow falling on him from branches above.

Some snow got stuck in his fur and horns. Shaking his head the snow fell on the ground. Asriel threw a snowball and hit her in the head, she fell down on the ground and didn't move, Asriel panicked and ran over to her. "(Y/n) are you OK?" He knelt down to inspect her. Suddenly she grabbed Asriel by the shoulders and pushed him in the snow.

He stood up and started to shiver "N-not funny" he looked at her. (Y/n) stood up and once again brushed the snow of her. "Let's head back before one of us catches a cold" she chuckled. Asriel agreed and they went back inside. "I'll make us some warm tea" she said and headed to the kitchen. "I'll be in the library" Asriel headed the opposite way.

As Asriel walked the opposite way he heard whispers "I know you're here, stop hiding" he stopped in his tracks and turned around. From the corner Alphys and Sans came, both of them chuckled nervously. "We were totally not talking about you and (Y/n)" Alphys said. Sans took a step to the side like he had nothing to do with it.

Asriel sighed "You were looking weren't you?" He asked suspiciously. Both of them looked at him not wanting to answer "We... all were" Alphys confessed. Sans face palmed while Asriels eyes widened 'Remember just don't get angry' Asriel told himself. He let out a deep breath "Well then don't do it next time" he turned around and kept on walking to the library.

Sans and Alphys were confused that Asriel didn't yell or was angry at them. "That's weird, he would always flip" Sans looked at Alphys. "You're right" she agreed. Being lost in a sea of thought and questions they decided to brush it off and continued to walk their way.

Meanwhile (Y/n) was walking with two cups of tea heading to the library where Asriel was waiting. Humming a tune she pushed the door using her back to be greeted with Asriel looking through the window at the white landscape. The sound of cups being put down had drawn his attention, turning around (Y/n) was sitting down.

"Drink it while it's warm" she told him. He sat down opposite her and grabs his cup. It was an awkward silence until Asriel broke it "So (Y/n), what brought you here?" He asked. Asriel regretted asking thinking it was a touchy subject for her.

(Y/n) held the warm cup in her hands warming up her palms. Hearing the question she didn't know if telling him was the right thing to do. "It's a long story... a very long one" she said. Asriel tilted his head in confusion, he was still curious but by hearing what she said he shouldn't question her.

"But I can give you a brief summary" she added, Asriel nodded. Sighing (Y/n) tried to gather all the memories and make them short so they won't have to sit there all day and night.