We'll be Together

I made my way to the stage and as I face the crowd, my eyes instantly found it's target. You.

And I saw how you instantly flip your head with the mention of my name. I almost blush good heavens! Will I think I'm already blushing, damn!

It's been what? Days, weeks, months even? When I last saw you My Love, I still remember how you broke my heart that day, like how I broke yours many times. I wanted to blame you for not waiting for me and blame myself for holding on to a wrong song! Stupid! but I know I can never be more stupid if I let you go again this time. Not this time. I'm done running away and I'm too tired of running away..

"I'm sorry"

I don't even know kung ano ba talaga ang hinihingi ko ng tawad. We're standing face to face until she slowly looked down and I know she's already crying and my heart is breaking.

"Wag, wala kang kasalanan"

I almost thought that I was just imagining that she said those words but then she looked straight to my eyes and flashed a timid smile, though I see pain. Just pain. No anger. No blame. No regrets. Just pain. Then the most coward and pathetic words came out from my shaking mouth.

"Pwede pa naman tayong maging friends?"

She chuckled with tears. Wonder why huh? I almost faced palm! though I was hoping. Not gonna deny.

"Buti nalang hindi ako si Althea"

I got confused. Then I realised, who will ever forget that 'go to hell' and I can never be more thankful that she's not Althea cause I can never survive on those words.

"Though I need to be her in some way. But not this, No. Hindi ganto, so kung eto na talaga ang gusto mo, Go."

No.

"Go"

So I left. I left her.

"Hi Rhian!"

"Kylie"

"Nakita mo siya?"

I nod.

"Gusto ko lang sabihin sayo, bagay na bagay padin kayo"

No.

"Sakin lang siya bagay"

"Hahah! Sira, pinakawalan mo naman"

Not this time.

"Wala na kami ni Jason"

"Wow. Sure?"

"Yes. Sorry nga pala"

"Okay na yun, okay nadin naman kami"

"Sorry padin, dahil sakin at sa favor ko sayo kaya kayo nagkaproblema dati"

"Okay na nga yun ano kaba. May picture na kami, kayo ba? You know, for the fans?"

"Oo nga pala, secret fairy godmother ka nga pala ng mga anak namin"

"Sige na kase, isa lang naman eh"

"Dadating din tayo jan"

"Bahala ka"

Yeah. Bahala na, bahala na talaga. I know I might be too late but to hell I care! I want her back..uhmm..I mean, I want her to be mine this time.

Inhale. Exhale.

"Ayan na pala siya eh"

I literally turned around looking for her then Kylie chuckled shaking her head then pouted her lips pointing to the stage as my gaze follows and there I saw her.

"Matunaw yan"

"Wag ka mag-alala, never pa naman nangyari yan"

"In-love ka nga sa kapatid ko"

"I'm sorry"

"You should be"

"I know"

"Kausapin mo na siya please"

"I will, I promise"

"Good"

I've been wanting to get her attention since I got here, I swear. But I just don't know what's stopping me, she's the reason why I'm actually here and here I am, just staring at her from afar. Deep sigh. What am I waiting really? Right time? Nah! I'm just scared. Again.

But this time I'm not scared because of what others might say..I'm actually scared of what she might say. I'm scared of her.

I decided to shake the thought off and made my way out of the event to breath some fresh air.

You can do this Rhian.

I've been walking back and forth for like forever before I finally found the courage to go back and decided that I will finally approach her this time.

The whole place moved in slowmo when I saw her standing by the entrance of the venue and I was about to call her when someone grabbed my wrist.

--