Missing In Action Pt.1

Please look at the A/N at the end, it's important. I know it's annoying I'm sorry! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michelle was in the Stark Tower. (Do you call it the Stark Tower or Avengers Tower ? I can't remember?) She was staying there because Peter was on a really long mission and she hated not knowing what's going on so she stays there.

It's been four months.. his mission should of ended two months ago. And MJ had been getting quieter and quieter, not talking to people at all.

Pepper was worried for her, the team needed to get home...

Michelle was sat at the kitchen table, Pepper had thought I'd be good for them to just have a girls night. She knew MJ wasn't like most girls so they got Indian take away and where talking about expanding the Stark name into a line of hospitals for those who got hurt but they where worried they'd be pinpointed for attacks.

They talked all night about everything. Peter, Tony, how she found out Peter was Spider-Man and her home life.

By the time it was midnight Michelle was back in her room, exhausted. She changed into one of Peters jumpers and some leggings but then walked down the hall.. to Peters room.

She slips under the covers and curls up. Feeling tiny in the massive bed.

At this point.. she was loosing hope. MJ knew this sort of stuff happens, missions taking longer then needed. But you can't help but worry ?

With her head full of worrying and terrifying thoughts she fell asleep, another nightmare plaguing her.

Even in sleep she couldn't get away from the imagine of Peters body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I can't reply to comments because it says I'm not logged in ? But I can still do everything else ? Anyone else having this issue ?

But a person has asked for a lemon and I'm not sure if I'm comfortable doing that. I know that sucks if you want one but i don't know who follows me ?

Let me know if you guys do or don't want me too and if a lot of people do I may do one in the future and post a one shot at the same time so everyone gets something ?

360 words

💗🕷🕸