The team teasing Peter

This is for Disney1nicknerd as she gave me the idea !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter walked into the Avengers tower behind Happy. He saw the Avengers and walked over with a smile.

"Hello Son Of Spiders." Thor says loudly and pats Peters back, causing him to wince.

"Hey Mr Thor..." he groans out in pain. Nat laughed and came to his rescue.

"Hey Spider-Man." She smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"Hey Black-Widow." He hugged her back.

He said hello to rest of them, sitting on one of the sofas, refusing beer several times when Thor offers it to him.

Tony walked in, looking very professional in his suit and sunglasses. "You guys didn't tell me the kid was here yet ?" He scoffed and walked over to Peter, patting his shoulder with a smile.

"Hey Mr Stark." He beams.

They where now all sat on the sofas and comfortable conversation was being murmured.

"So Peter.. got any Dames back home ?" Bucky asked with a smirk and Steve hit his boyfriend's arm.

"He's to young Buck' !" He scoffed.

"Well.. no I have MJ but she's like my best friend. Well Ned is my /best/ friend but she's like my female best friend." He rambled and Nat smirks.

"He asks if you have a girl and you think of this.. MJ ? I think you have a crush on her."

"What ? No ! I mean... she's great. Really great, she's smart and sarcastic. And she's pretty but we aren't together and I don't have a crush on her ! At all." He blushed as red as his suit.

The team laughed and Tony took off his sunglasses. "Kid you're making it more obvious that you have a crush on her ! What's her name short for ?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Michelle Jones." He grumbled, his head in his hands. "She doesn't know about me being Spider-Man."

"Good, you know what happens." Tony gestures to Pepper and she rolls her eyes and shook her head.

"Can we see a picture of Lady MJ ?" Thor asked, Peter has never been more embarrassed.

He takes out his phone and goes through his photos, picking one of his favourites of MJ and hands the phone to them and they all pass it around with massive smiles.

Nat whistles as she hands it back to him

"And she's friends with you ?" Tony asked.

"Tony !" Pepper and a few others scolded.

"Not what I meant !" He says, "Peter said himself his the nerdy quite one, she looks like someone in the popular group ? Right ?"

A few nod and look to Peter, "She doesn't normally take photos like that, that's when she took up photography." He explained.

"Here." Peter said and handed the phone around again. He leaned back into the couch.

"Still looks amazing," Nat smiles

"Yeah.." he blushed. "She's really outspoken about things, like black lives matter and LGBTQ+" He nods. "She goes to all the parades and protests. At school she's known as like the quiet girl and she jut observes instead of joins in. But she's the captain of the decathlon team." He smiles as he talks about her and the hole team listen eagerly.

"Sounds like someone's proud of their girlfriend." Bucky snorts. Clint then walks in drinking from a carton of orange juice and stares at them.

"What the hell is going on ? Did someone not tell me about a meeting ?" He asked and raised his eyebrows. "I give up." He walks off to his room and everyone just kinda sits there confused.

~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few weeks Peter kept getting teased about MJ, Pepper got a few of them to stop but it made Peter blush like a school girl.

When he hung out with her and she brought up his Stark internship he would do his best to hide his blush.

"So Peter-" Tony started, making the boy look up from his web slinger.

"Yes Mr Stark ?"

"Proms coming up in your school. You going to take Michelle ? Happy can take you two in the limo."

Peter blushed darkly and shook his head, "I'm not taking Michelle, Mr Stark !" He groans and flopped back on his bed.

"Why wouldn't you take your girlfriend." Tony asked.

"Because she's not my girlfriend!"

"Well it's a good time to ask out your crush.. just saying Kid."

"...I'll think about it.." he said quietly and Tony left his room. Maybe he should.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey !

This isn't as good as I hoped it would be ? The Avengers and Peter relationship with them is pretty ooc and I'm so sorry about that ! I wrote this before school.

768 words.

💗🕷🕸