Missing In Action Pt.2

Pepper was awoken by the sound of her phone going off and Tony's face appearing on the screen. She shot up and answered it, relieved to hear his voice again. "Hey.." She breathes out.

The voice she hears back though isn't as relieved, he sounds panicked and worried. "Pepper.. darlings. We can't find Peter." Tony pants.

"Tony, what do you mean ? Have you tracked his suit ? He can't of gone far." She says, slipping out of bed and making her way to the lab and taps a few things on a screen.

"No.. it's been two days. His suit is off line. He isn't any where." He says panicked.

"Okay.. well you guys need to get home. We'll send people out there to search and we'll track his suit. We will find him. Tony if it's been two days then you won't be able to find him if you're in a panic. Please.."

Tony sighed and she can hear him passing back and forth. "God Pepper.. fine. I'll come home but.. I've disappointed him Pepper. I should of kept a better eye on him."

"How did you notice he was gone ?"

"I saw him after we won. I clapped him on the back. But he didn't seem to register that I was even there. I just thought the mission shook him up a bit. Then.. we where cleaning up. Checking wounds and mental state.. then he was gone, Steve doesn't even remember him being outside the ship for check up." He admits to her.

"Tony, we'll find him. God we have to find him. I don't know how much longer MJ can take not having him here."

"What ? I can't come him without him. Pepper she'll murder me. Hell I want to murder me."

"Tony.. you're coming home." She told him, leaving no room for argument.

Pepper only had to break the news to Michelle.

~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~

Michelle hadn't eaten, she hasn't even shown a emotion other then.. emptiness.

Hell Pepper only knew she slept was because she knew the young girl cried herself to sleep.

Tony was the one not sleeping. He was working on the only thing he could think of. Hacking the suit to download it's data, there was a wall protecting it that he didn't put up. 

But he recognised the signature of who made it. The same person that has altered Peter suit a few times.

~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~

Michelle's POV:

She was shocked to see Ned walking into the tower.She looked better today. Dressed in her own clothes instead of one of Peters jumpers and leggings.

(I know not /really/ her style but I think she /might/ wear it and it's cute y'know ?)

She was only going to do that at night. Michelle had promised to herself.

She quickly walked up to Ned, who seemed jumpy so she guessed he knew about Peter.

He let out a breath and pulled her into a hug and for once, she hugs him back. "Gosh Michelle.. you doing okay ?" The male asked.

She broke down, letting tears fall down her cheeks as she shook her head. "I need him back Ned. I can't keep living like this." MJ admits to him.

He seemed nervous as he pulled back, shifting his weight to each foot.

Then out of no where Tony pops up, "Ah good. You're here. Follow Happy. He'll take you to the lab. I'll be there in a minute." Ned nods and followed Happy, who MJ got on with quite well and who seemed even more glum then usual. The billionaire turns to the distraught 16 year old.

He was a dad to Peter, no doubt. But he was like a uncle that spoils you and let you stay up past your bed time as a kid, or that cousin you're really close with, to Michelle. Maybe one day a dad figure ?

He frowns and her, pulling out a tissue and handing it to her. This is the first time she's shown a emotion in a while, even though it's a negative one, it's improvement.

But he did pick up on her fully dressed and seeming like she had been heading out the building. "Where you going ?" Tony asked gently.

"Peters place. Aunt May is away traveling so I'll have the place to myself. He'd gotten me a knee journal before he left and I never got the chance to use it. Better then sleeping or sitting around all day." She explained, giving him a sad smile as a thank you for te tissue, wiping away  her tears.

"Okay.. someone will drive you there. They'll wait outside the apartment." Michelle sighs, shaking her head but knowing she won't change his mind.

~~~~in the lab~~~~~~~~~~

"Ned.. I know you put up the wall in Peters suit. Stopping le from downloading or accessing data. You're stopping me from finding him. Why ?" Tony says, not letting a expression give away his feelings.

Ned looks shocked, visibly paling. But he knows he can't lie. "P-Peter asked me too." He admits.

Tony furrows his brows. "When ? Why ?" He asked.

"Just after he finished the mission. I don't know why. He seemed shaken."

Tony was shocked, to say the least. "Take it down." He says coldly.

"What ?" Ned asked, his voice quote and scared.

"Take it down. I need to find him."

Ned steps forward and begins typing quickly and his eyes darting across the screen.

"There.." Ned says.

Peter leans down and clicks on a file as Ned steps back. His eyes widen in shock.

"Oh Peter.." He says, his voice laced with sadness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy, So this is part two !

Are any of you watching Shane's video series with Jeffree Star ? I'm obsessed.

Also have you guys seen MatPats new theories on Fnaf ?

Okay enough of me being lame. If you guys want me to add anything into this little series let me know and I'll credit you. My comments still don't work.

994 words

🕸🕷💗