[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Happy L-1485 EXO-Ls!

Start from the beginning

IT WAS a rainy day when Chanyeol was walking back to their house from his university. He just hates it when rains falls this hard. And heck--he didn't even brought an umbrella with him!

To wet to care, he just decided to go inside a café because if he continues to walk during this weather, he knows that he would be home looking like some sort of a sea creature.

When he came inside the café owned by his friend's brother, he quickly wento to the staff area to borrow some clothes from his friend. Apparently, his friend also works here because he 'was too bored'

"Thank you, Kai" he said as he change hia clothes in front of him.

"Don't mention it, Chan. Just please, remember to bring your umbrella next time, ok?" Kai looked at the note that was given to him by the head chef earlier. "And oh! By the way, could you pleaaaaaase bring this to table no. 4? I need to talk to the head chef"

"Sure"

Chanyeol started to carry the trays that would be later on served to table no. 4. As he was double checking if the dishes are all present, he can't help but look at his friend who is now blushing while currently talking to the head chef.

He knows that Kai likes the head chef named Do Kyungsoo. But unfortunately, he and Kai also knows that Kyungsoo is already married.

He just can't help but feel sad for his friend.

He sighed and decided to go out of the quarters as all the foods were already present in the tray.

He was walking towards table number 4 and he just couldn't help but wonder, 'why does that man sitting there feels oddly familiar?'

"Here's your order, sir" he said that resulted the man to look up to him from reading an article from a newspaper. "Oh, its you again" the said man said and smiled lightly at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol could swear that his heart just did a backflip.

"Yeah, I guess?" Chanyeol shyly rubbed the back of his neck and said "nice meeting you again Baekhyun-hyungnim" he said then bowed at him. "I'll get going now" he said but was stopped when Baekhyun held his wrists to prevent him from walking away.

"Stay here, Chanyeol"

Chanyeol stayed and then there, their friendship started.

_________________________

*3 MONTHS LATER*

"I want you to come home early later, son" his mother stated while applying some powder in her face. She looked at herself once again in the mirror and said "or might as well don't go to school today" she stated, as if it was a normal thing.

But knowing Chanyeol, the grade concious guy, the 1st rank in terms of intelligence guy, the best and the most perfect guy in school, he won't. He. Won't.

And besides

He needs to see his crush

Named Lu Han.

Lu Han has always been his crush since 3rd grade and now that they're already in 12th grade, he wants LuHan to know about his feelings.

".....ok?"

"What?" Chanyeol snapped out from his thoughts. He didn't heard what his mother was saying. He was too busy thinking about Luhan.

"I said, the guy that I have been talking about will come later~!" His mother once again said in happiness. Seeing his mother happy, ofcourse, makes him happy to you know? So he smiled and said. "Oh? You mean your boyfriend and my 'future father' ?" Chanyeol was open about the idea of his mother having a new husband. He was there to witness the pain and agony of his mother in the hands of his biological father. She would always be hit, smacked or abused. He was thankful that his father is now in jail though, he deserved it.