44 | "Did anyone blocked you?"

Start from the beginning

One last chance. I thought and dailed his number.

Vachan pov:

It's been four days after that incident but I don't know why I can't forget it. It was just messing up my brain and I'm unable to forget Twinkle.

I was staying in a hotel from the past four days and coming to the project. We finally got the deal. That day when I called Karan, Twinkle was next to him.

He asked me to talk to her and I was about to cover myself but Twinkle said that we both have contacted before. This really shocked me.

I thought she would take the phone and talk to me but her action shocked me. I never excepted this.

"Maybe she knows that you are ignoring" her mocked my brain and I agreed to that.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing and I looked at the caller ID. It was Twinkle.

God!! After four days I'm seeing her name on my screen. A smile came on my face, seriously a true smile after a long time. My heart is feeling good.

I want to lift the call and talk to her but I have promised myself that I will avoid her. Stupid promise. I ignored the call and started walking to and fro.

Suddenly, I heard a beap and it was a message from Twinkle. 

Hey!!

Thanks for everything, Vachan.  I mean thanks for avoiding me. I know the reason man. You are just avoiding because of the damn kiss right?

I thought you would at least talk to me after these long four days but I was wrong. If you want to stay away from me then I'm not stopping you.

Let me be clear to you. I HATE YOU. You are a jerk. How could you kiss me and leave me like that?

I never felt bad for the kiss we shared but now I really feel bad for being close to you. I hate myself for letting you to kiss me. I should have slapped you at that moment itself but I couldn't.

I want to say you something but you know what? You don't deserve to hear it.

Thanks for the beautiful moments we share and also don't ever show me your face again. I'm not going to contact you again and your number will be added to my blocked list.

My heart skipped a bit reading the message. I felt weak all of a sudden.

It took few seconds for me to realize. She was damn angry with me.

"See, you wanted this huh? She hates you Vachan. Just feel something" my stupid brain mocked me.

I can't take it anymore. I threw all the things on the floor and sat on the couch.

Blocked? Did she really blocked me? I thought and took my phone.

"What the fuck are you thinking man? You wanted to avoid her then go head with your damn plan. Why the hell are you calling her now?" mocked my brain.

"Do you know what? You can't stay away from her. So accept the truth that you have a thing for her" mocked my brain and pulled my hair with frustration.