Regina managed to unbutton the entire blouse before pulling the two hems apart, baring the woman to them. She smiled as she was greeted with a red bra with lace trim on the top edges.
"Should have known." She chuckled and leaned in, kissing between the woman's breasts. "You're 'Red' for a reason." The Queen purred and sat up again. Ruby moved to sit up as well and let the blouse fall off her shoulders. The two women then looked at Emma who smirked and grabbed the hem of her tank top and pulling it over her head slowly, revealing a cute, blue lace bralette.
"Typical." Regina snorted a little, but so you."
"What? I like it." Emma looked down and pouted a little. "It's cute and comfortable."
"It suits you." Regina smiled and leaned in to kiss the woman, claiming her lips and sucking on them lightly while crawling into the blonde's lap.

Ruby joined the other two, getting behind Emma and slid her hands through the curly, blonde hair. She carefully moved it aside and gently kissed down the woman's throat, sucking on the delicate skin and teasing it with her teeth. Regina pulled back from the kiss as she heard the woman's moans and watched her face as it contorted in pleasure. The former Queen grinned at the sight of her wife enjoying Ruby's ministrations. The brunette leaned in and gently bit the woman's neck on the other side. Emma groaned more as she was now teased from both sides. 

The blonde reached out and slid her hand into Regina's hair, her fingers lacing with the silky, brown locks as she pulled the woman closer. Regina slid her hands down her wife's body, reaching for the waistband of her jeans and popping the button on before pulling down the zipper. She helped the woman wriggle out of it, giggling a little as the denim was reluctant to go away, but the Queen wasn't having it and eventually just used her magic to get rid of the fabric. Once she got rid of it she wrapped her arms around Emma's waist and pulled Ruby closer by her hips. Ruby went on and gently bit Emma's shoulder while moving the straps on the lacy bralette aside so nothing got between her lips and the blonde's skin. She pulled back a little and leaned over to where Regina was teasing the softly moaning blonde. The woman looked up as a finger curled under her chin and lifted it up slowly. Ruby leaned in and kissed Regina softly at first, but deepened the kiss not long after. Regina pressed her core against Emma's stomach and rocked her hips a little. Emma groaned as a pair of soft hands slid over her breasts inside the bralette. She pressed into the hands, arching her back a little. Ruby squeezed the woman's breasts gently and used her fingers to tease the sensitive nubs, pinching them lightly and pulling them a little. The blonde slid her hands down Regina's body, settling them on her ass, squeezing it and kneading the firm flesh in her hands. Regina moaned into the passionate kiss she shared with the waitress.

Emma slid her hands up and to the clasp of the woman's bra. She undid it swiftly and took the flimsy garment off her wife, pulling it down her arms. The short haired brunette pulled her arms back and let the woman take the bra off completely. The blonde then roughly pushed the woman down on her back again, abruptly ending the kiss her wife shared with Ruby. Emma crawled over her wife and kissed her deeply before pulling back again. She looked over her shoulder at Ruby and winked. The woman crawled closer beside Emma and kissed her passionately right above Regina so the woman would get a good view. The brunette on her back smirked and leaned up, pulling Emma's bralette up, giving her access to the woman's breasts and slowly slid her tongue around the woman's nipple before sucking the sensitive nub into her mouth, sucking gently at first before biting the woman's nipple teasingly. Emma cried out into the kiss and pulled back from it, looking down at her tease of a wife who ginned evilly and slid her hands over the woman's sides before raking her nails down over the skin. Emma groaned and arched her back as the woman did that. Ruby leaned down and captured Regina's nipple in her mouth, sucking it teasingly and rubbing her hand over the woman's thigh , moving to her inner thigh and closer to her core, but never actually touching it much to Regina's demise. Emma leaned down and did the same as Ruby, cluing in on the woman's plan after sharing a knowing look with the woman