I turned to face the table Jake was at. He waved back at her. Jacob Diaz he was my crush and Amy knew that. The first day of school he helped me find my class. Even though it caused him to be late to mine. I gave him a pen as an apology. I never forget how he giggled and said "your so cute Tina."

"Hope there's no hard feeling," she said interrupting my flashback. I tried to hide my pain, "Who Jake please don't be ridiculous, I'm so over him"I lied.

"No not that, the fact that I got something before you as usual," she said putting on lipstick. I eyeballed her lipstick, I never wore makeup my parents wouldn't allow me to even if I wanted. "Your sure your oaky about Jake, I really like him and it's not my fault he asked me out" she scold.

I forced a smile, I wanted to snatch this witch by her perfectly tight bun, she knew that he was my crush as a friend your suppose to deny its girl code but apparently that means nothing to Amy.

"Well actually I already have a boyfriend"I lied. She put her lipstick down and turned to face me. Kim looked at both of us worried. "Oh really?"Amy said in disbelief.

"Yeah, we've been dating for about..four months now"I lied. Amy raised an eyebrow "Four months?" she asked. "Yes! four months we meant over summer break" I said a little louder.

What as I doing more importantly why couldn't I stop. It was like lips were being taken over, I couldn't stop myself.

Amy smiled as she looked at Kim "well I would love to meet him" she said. "What!" I panicked.

"Your boyfriend I would love to meet him," she said crossing her arms. "Sure, he's picking me up this week from school"I lie again.

Stop lying what the frick shut up Tina Rhee shut up. I wanted to cover myself stop the lies firm come out. But instead i stood there the most confident i ever felt in my life.

"Can't wait to meet him," Amy said as the bell ringed. I gave her a glared. Jake came to walk her to class and Kim left with them. As soon as they walked away I just realized what I done.

On my way coming home, a thin brunette girl ran up to me "Hey! were's Danny" she yelled. I looked at her in confusion. "What?!"I yelled. "DAN-NY!" she said louder.

Yeah cause saying the name again is really going to help me understand who you're talking about. "I don't know anyone name Danny" I told her.

"But i saw you looking at him this morning when i came to pick you up from school" she explained. My eyes widen in recognition
she must be that girl that I saw this morning kissing that kid next door.

"Oh no, I'm not really sure," I said. Just then the boy from next door came out he's house.

"Oh," I said as I saw him. I was about to wave my hand so he could come over, but he shook his head repeatedly. "OH, um, I don't know! I think he went to that bike store down the block"I direction her the opposite way from his house.

"Thanks she said running down the block. I waited until she was out of my view and decided to walk across the street to him. He was wiping off his his motorcycle. I stood in front of his motorcycle and cleared my throat, and smirked at me. "Oh you want a ride?" he asked. I crossed my arms. "I'll do you one better how about an your welcome"
I told him.

He smiled "Nah your good" he said. I pressed my foot against his motorcycle. "You owe me," I threatened. "Sure whatever you say babe," he said letting out a deep chuckle. "I'm serious I know where you live"I pointed out . He smiled "And I you" he mocked as he started his motorcycle. I crossed my arms I knew he wasn't talking me seriously. I watched him drive off before crossing the street to my house.

I walked into my house and threw my bag on the floor. I laid on my bed and felt my phone vibrate I looked at my phone

Amy

Hey, Still Cant believe you have a boyfriend!! Can't wait till we meet him!!

I threw my phone on my bed and grabbed the front of my hair. This wasn't suppose to go this far. I should call up Amy and tell her it was a joke. I shook my head.

"No if I tell her I'm lying s never let me hear the end of it. She will humiliate me in-front of Kim. Maybe in front of everyone.

That's it's tomorrow I need to find a boy to pretend to be my boyfriend, can't be so hard there's so many guys in my school. One f them might be open for it.

Danny :

I parked my motorcycle in front of my house. It was 12 o' clock. I walked into my house and went into the kitchen to grab a snack. "Could you pass me a beer," a female voice said.

I turned around great one of my father's buddy must be here. "Yeah sure," I said as I grabbed a beer out the fridge. I turned around to hand to her but she was already in my face smiling.

Her breath smelled like beer, this isn't her first beer today. Her red curls were coming out of her ponytail. Her nails were painted red and she was gripping my shirt. She was in her early twenties, she moved closer to me this was defiantly illegal."Here," I said shoving the drink in her face.

"Thanks," she said smiling. "You know you look a lot like your father," she said playing with her hair. "Yeah I get that a lot," I said hoping she would back the hell up. "Do you fuck just like him," she whispered in my ear.

My father came into the kitchen "Hey Lenny" he said to me. The girl quickly try to detach herself off of me. "It's Danny," I corrected. "Isn't that what I just said," he said. I could tell he was drunk even if he was fucking sober he still couldn't get my name straight.

"Look me and Ashley are going be upstairs," he said. "Its Megan," she said. "Like it matters," my dad said laughing as he walked up the stairs. "Hey you eighteen yet," she asked me.

I grabbed the beer out her hand and drunk some of it "Nope, still seventeen" I told her. She was drunk enough I don't want her throwing up and it's not like my dad cares for her well being.

She pulled out a card. "Here's my number call when you're eighteen," she said as following my father upstairs.

All the women my dad bring home always hit on me. Even though the women he bring here are attractive but why would they even think flaring with my is legal. I'm not even eighteen and even so why would I want to sleep with a women my father already fuck. Disgusting..I grabbed a bag of cookies and went into my room.

I laid down on my bed and looked at my phone I had four missed calls, three voice mails, and twelve text messages. All from Kiki of course.

I'm starting to regret the day I decided to date her I don't know what was going through my mind.

"Ugh yes!" I heard Megan moaned. I grabbed my pillow and shoved it in my face. Why can't my father fuck a quiet girl for once. The moans got louder. I grabbed my headphones and started blasting music until I couldn't hear her moans anymore.