Chapter Thirteen- Acceptance.

Hiii. :) This isn't that late, right? I'm really sorry I actually don't have an excuse I'm fairly lazy. And I'd like to say a few things if you don't mind. 

When I come on Wattpad and I go to my notifications I see someone commented. And that overjoys me you have no idea. But, when I go to see the comments all I see is, "update!!" or, "they should get together" I respect your opinion on them wanting to get back together and you're strong passion for me to update but that doesn't really give me any motivation. I'll put something like this at the end of the chapter because I don't think you guys are going to read all of this, lmao. 

I know my updates or writing skills aren't the best in the world but I'm trying believe me I am. Oh and news about the roommate, I'll be updating that soon. I'm not really sure, maybe later this week or next week I have no idea. Sometimes I don't have the motivation to write but I do anyways for you guys because I love you. <3

Oh and I hate to be a complete pest but could you check out my story, it's a sad (justin bieber fanfic) it's called, "three weeks" if you want i'll put the summary down in the comments or you can go check it out on my page. :) 

There might be a little bit of drama in this chapter eh. 

I think that's long enough okay enjoyyy. 

<3<3<3

-Justin's Point Of View- 

She forgave me. 

She forgave me!

 I almost jumped up and danced around in pure happiness but I kept my cool because this was a Church and I wasn't going to be disrespectful. Alexis smiled and kissed my cheek before whispering something in Avery's ear that had her squealing and hugging Alexis tightly. She probably forgave her too. I can't believe it, Alexis forgave me. She forgave me. After all I put her through, after all we put her through she could find it in her heart to forgive us. 

She's such a nice person I don't see how anyone couldn't like her. I loved how her smile brightened up a room, or her laugh made everyone stop and admire how truly beautiful she is. And her eyes, her eyes are truly beautiful as well. I think I love her. Am I stupid for saying that? I truly love her with all of my heart. But the only question is, does she love me? 

<3<3<3

-Alexis' Point Of View- 

"Alright everyone in the car. Alexis, are you going home to get the rest of your stuff, honey? Your mother called me up and said you needed to get some of your clothes and hair products and stuff out of your room if you're moving out because she wants to turn it into a office." She nodded, starting the car up. 

I groaned. "Yes, I suppose I will. Thank you Pattie." I whispered, smiling over at Avery. Avery grinned. "Hey Lexi.. After you get all of your stuff out of your mom's house do you wanna hang out at the mall with me and do some shopping, I have somethings I need to tell you." She giggled loudly, as I nodded. "Sure Avery," I smiled, climbing out of the car once we reach home. 

I took a deep breath and swatted Justin's hand away as he squeezed my bare thigh. He flashed me a smile before I walked up the stairs to my old house and knocked at the door. 

"Hello?" A deep scruffy voice, rang through the speaker right by the door-bell. When did they get this installed?  "It's Alexis. Your daughter." I spoke up, knowing it was my father behind the door. The door opened and I bit my lip as I saw the man in a suit with a briefcase in his left hand. "What brings you by?" He asked gruffly. No hello, not even a how have you been!? But I kept my mouth shut, I needed to get my stuff and get out. 

"Mom told me I needed to come over and get the rest of my stuff." I mumbled, barely making eye contact with the man. "Oh.. That was today? Alexis come on inside and sit down. Your mother and I need to discuss something with you." He nodded walking into the kitchen as I sat down sniffing a cigarette smell. 

I grimaced seeing my mom walk in with a lit cigarette in her hand as she smiled. "Hello darling. Came to get your stuff?" She asked, sitting down pursing her lips. I nodded, gulping. "Yes, M-Mom." I stuttered nervously. "A bit nervous are we?" She chuckled. "Don't be silly. Now, you must be wondering why I'm smoking and you're Dad is.. Well you're Dad is doing nothing." She sighed. "We're getting a divorce." She annouced, her dark red lipstick scraping her teeth. I bit my lip. "I'm sorry Mom and Dad." I apologized, even though I didn't feel the least bit sympathetic. 

"You know.. When you texted me and said you were pregnant my whole life was flipped upside down. My sweet little angel.. Alexis, was pregnant. Tell me how fucked up that is?" She snorted. "Then I heard the news about you're little accident with this baby. Alexis.. I am truly sorry for your loss, I wish I could've been with you at that time but-" She was cut off by me opening my mouth. "Well you weren't Mom okay!? No one was, I was on my own for that long period of time and Justin's mother was grateful enough to let me live in her house even though I treated them and her like fucking shit because of all they've done to me. Today, I forgave them because they are good people. But I don't think I can forgive either of you. I'm sorry Mom." I said walking upstairs, collecting all of my things and walking back down. 

"Goodbye Mother, Father." I waved before slamming the door behind me. I sighed and carried the boxes over to Justin's house, wiping my eyes as they filled with unshed tears. "Justin.." I whimpered seeing him sitting on the couch with a cigarette dangling out of his finger tips. "Yes?" He murmured, looking up before putting his cigarette out. "Will you help me with these boxes?" I asked softly, pointing to the scattred boxes lying on the ground. 

He nodded and picked them up setting them upstairs on my bed as I stripped my clothes off. "Woah," Justin bit his lip. I rolled my eyes, "Don't flatter yourself dude. I'm just changing so I can enjoy my girl time with Avery." I chuckled, changing into a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top. 

He sighed and waved to me before walking out. I grabbed my cracked phone off of the night-stand and slipped it in my back pocket before skipping downstairs seeing Avery, watching TV. "Hey Avery.. Ready?" I asked, grabbing my purse off the table. 

She nodded and stood up. "Let's go!" She squealed as we raced to the car. 

<3<3<3

I bit my lip, scanning through the numerous options of clothes. "I like these shorts don't you?" I ask, holding up a pair of black short-shorts. She nodded and smiled sipping on her pop. "I have something big to tell you," She said hesitantly as I sat down on the bench. 

"What is it?" I asked softly, crossing my legs. 

"I'm engaged!" She blurted out. 

"You're engaged!?" Was all I could get out. 

<3<3<3

Surprise... :) Okay I love you guys its 3am I'm really tired please, please, please read my new book and vote and comment inspiring things please i love you goodnight.