Chapter Four- Homecoming.

Sorry I was supposed to update yesterday I know! :( But I didn't go to school today cause I missed my bus so here's the chapter and I decided to make this a homecoming one with homecoming and all. (:

-Alexis' Pov-

"So who asked you out for homecoming?" Avery asked sipping her coffee that she got from Starbucks.

"Nobody yet, I guess I'm not going." I muttered twirling my pencil around. "Come on! You have to go." Avery insisted standing up.

I grabbed my books and walked by her side sighing, "I don't know I mean who would ask me?" I questioned jumping into Justin's car with her.

"What were you guys talking about?" Justin asked looking back at me.

"Homecoming." I replied.

"Oh, you have a date?" Justin asked obviously trying to make conversation.

"No I probably won't go." I mumbled playing with a string of my hair.

"I'll take you." Justin grinned.

"You don't even go to the school! You can't." I frowned.

"Yeah I can, they won't even know come on please?" Justin begged his bottom lip out and Avery smiling from ear to ear.

"Okay fine!" I put my hands up with a small smile.

"Yes!" Justin shouted giving me a big toothy grin.

"Okay." I responded as Justin sped off.

-Homecoming Night-

I smoothed my dress down and smiled looking in the mirror and applying the last of my lip gloss and walking downstairs seeing my mom and dad.

"You look beautiful." My dad cooed kissing my head.

"Thank you." I grinned hugging him.

"Okay, well bye!" I waved walking out going next door seeing Justin in a tux on the porch smoking a cigarette, I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"You look stunning." He breathed kissing my hand.

"Well, shall we?" I questioned intertwining his hand with mine.

"We shall." Justin cleared his throat and we got into the car.

"Hey where's Avery?" I asked.

"Her boyfriend picked her up." Justin said pulling out of the driveway.

"She has a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah." Justin replied speeding off.

*At Homecoming*

I slow danced with Justin my head against his chest his arms wrapped around my waist.

"This is the perfect night." I whispered as he kissed my head.

"Its only the perfect night because I'm with you." Justin whispered.

I smiled breathing softly against his chest.

"Justin!" Avery sobbed walking near us, I jumped up and looked concerned.

"What happened?" I asked.

"M-my boyfriend h-he s-stood m-me u-up." Avery stuttered falling into Justin's embrace.

"Where the hell is he." Justin growled.

"No! Don't hurt him please!" Avery pleaded gripping Justin's shirt.

"Its alright ssh." I comforted giving her a big hug.

After Avery calmed down she talked to some of her friends while me and Justin laughed and talked and danced for a while.

Yeah, it was the perfect night, well almost.