Chapter Five- Mistakes.

-Alexis' Pov-

I opened up my eyes, with my one leg sprawled across the white sheet, and me just in a red t-shirt.

"Where the fuck?" I whispered, sitting up and seeing my homecoming dress on the floor, I knew this wasn't my house so who's was it?

I stood up smoothing the shirt out and letting my hair down, walking out seeing beer cans and cigarettes everywhere.

"Morning sweetheart." Justin greeted kissing my cheek.

"Ew! Where the hell am I!?" I shrieked as he pulled me back into the room.

"You don't remember?" Justin asked.

"What happened?" I asked again.

"Last night, you were really drunk, and I knew your parents would freak out so I brought you here and you were kissing up on me and shit, so we had sex." Justin whispered the last part.

"We what!?" I yelled.

"We had sex." Justin mumbled.

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh, you do realize what could happen!?" I screamed.

"Nothing." Justin shrugged.

"I could be pregnant! I can't be pregnant!" I yelled, "you're probably not you're just over reacting." Justin sighed.

"I have to go." I sighed grabbing my clothes, and rushing out running past Avery and Pattie everybody.

I barged into my house and seen my parents very pissed off.

"H-hi." I stuttered.

"Don't you hi us! Where the hell have you been!?" My father screamed, making me wince.

"At Avery's." I whispered.

"You know I don't like that boy over there! You probably had sex with him!!" My father yelled.

"No I didn't dad!" I yelled back, having him come chest to chest with me.

"Alright stop it you two!" My mother but in pushing my father away.

I stomped upstairs, changing into a pair of jeans and a top putting my hair up into a ponytail and slipped my shoes on, grabbing my purse and walking back downstairs.

"Where the fuck are you going now?" My father asked, anger in his eyes.

"Out." I mumbled.

My father stood, coming closer to me.

"Yeah probably going to go fuck some other boy." He growled.

"Bitch!" I yelled in his face, suddenly a stinging sensation came across my cheek.

"Walter." My mother gasped as a tear slid down my cheek.

"I'm leaving." I whispered slamming the door, and going next door to Avery's scrubbing my tears away.

I knocked at the door and Pattie answered, "hi sweetie." She greeted with a small smile.

"Is Avery here?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's upstairs." Pattie let me in and I jotted upstairs, bursting into Avery's room.

"What's up?" Avery asked standing up.

"Let's go." I said gripping her arm.

"What, where are we going!?" Avery shouted, "I'll explain it to you in the car." I told her and she nodded, we both got into the car I started it up explaining to her what happened and where we were going, I was going to get a pregnancy test just to make sure.

"Wow, so what if you are pregnant?" Avery asked obviously shocked.

"I don't know." I sighed pulling a cigarette out and lighting it up sticking it in my mouth taking a big whiff of it.

"I wouldn't smoke those if I were you.." Avery mumbled.

"Why is it any of your concern?" I snapped stopping at a red light.

"Because what if you are pregnant, that could hurt the baby.." Avery whispered.

"Leave me alone alright!? I smoke them if I'm stressed." I sighed.

When we got there, I got out of the car paid for the test and slipped it in my purse walking back out getting into the car and driving back.

When we got back to her house we instantly went upstairs and I took a deep breath before going into the bathroom, and peeing on the stick..

It took about two minutes..

"Alright, it says its......"

A/N: Sorry if that was short! I have a shitload of homework, but do you want her to be pregnant?

Let me know in the comments below! c:

Vote.

Comment. <3