Chapter Nine- Kiss Me.

Heyaaaa(; This might be a short chapter. I really wanted to update, I know some people don't understand what's going on. Let me explain, Justin and his family kept the accident a secret, and the baby dying a secret. Yes the baby did pass away, so many people were saying it was too early so I wanted to keep my readers happy(:

I hope this explained what you guys wanted to know. c: I normally don't do this but will you guys check out my stories. One is a Larry Stylinson story (One Direction) and the other is a Justin Bieber one. (:

It'd mean the world to me if you'd read them and vote! Love youu. <3

<3

-Alexis' Point Of View-

I ran as fast as I could, not looking back. I heard loud screams calling my name.

I hear footsteps. Shit. Where do I go? I ran into the woods and hid in a bush. "Lexi! Come on it's going to rain!" Justin's voice rang in my head. I kept quiet, I was not going back to my house or his house.

I heard soft footsteps walk over to me. Shit, shit, shit! I heard ruffling then seen a dark shadow hover over me. "H-Hi." I mumbled, looking up to see Justin's face.

"C'mon, we obviously need to talk." He sighed patting a log. "I don't want to talk to you right now. I don't even want to fucking look at you," I spat.

"You don't mean that.." Justin whispered. "Oh yes I do! You lied to me! I thought you were someone I could trust! But no I can't." I shook my head crossing my arms.

"Look, Lexi. I did it for your safety not for my own damn amusement." Justin growled, he has a bad temper. He gets mad over small things.

"My own safety!? Telling me my baby dying and me getting hit by a truck was all a dream so keeping me safe?" I yelled.

"No, I did it because.." He trailed off looking at the muddy grass. "Because what!" I shouted, I was pissed to say the least.

"Because you were going crazy!" Justin finally yelled out. "What?" I whispered my voice dropping tremendously.

"Lexi, you were going crazy. Okay? You kept saying shit like, 'I'm going to die!' 'I see my baby!' 'I have no idea who I am!' it was for your own good. One day we sat down and had a talk with you, told you it was all a dream." Justin said, standing up.

"And why did you decide to tell me now?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Your eyes, you looked so damn hurt. I feel bad. I'm so sorry I hurt you like this. I only tried to protect you, but I failed." Justin whispered putting his head down in shame.

I didn't feel bad, he let me believe the whole thing was a dream!

"That's bullshit, you don't feel bad. You're only saying that so you can get in my panties again, well guess what Justin? It's not working any longer. I'm sorry but it's not. You know what scratch that. I'm not sorry." I spat.

"Lexi! Why are being such a bitch?" Justin roared. "Oh don't you give me that! I deserve to be a bitch! After what you done to me! You should be ashamed!" I yelled.

"Oh shut the fuck up! It's always, 'you should feel bad for me!' I'm not going to pity you Lexi. The baby is dead! Gone! Forever!" Justin screamed, breaking down in deep sobs. "I'm s-s-s-sorry." He muttered stuffing his face into his hands.

"Justin.." I whispered kneeling down to his side rubbing his back in soothing circles. Yeah I was mad at him but I wasn't going to leave him here crying.

"No! I'm sorry! Leave me here to cry! I deserve it!" He wailed. "No. You were only trying to protect me. Shh." I soothed bringing him into my embrace. He cried loudly into my shoulder, letting out all the hate and shame from the last couple months.

After a few minutes, he pulled away sniffling. "You okay?" I asked but was cut off when I felt lips touch mine.

Justin was kissing me. 

I wanted to pull away I really did, but it was so damn good.

Then it started to rain.. I grabbed his neck pulling him in closer. He stopped kissing me, and started making love bites on my neck. "No." I moaned slowly pulling away.

"What?" He asked. "I can't. I can't kiss you." I mumbled, wiping water off my face "Why not!" Justin yelled over the pouring rain.

"I don't trust you Justin I'm sorry!" I shouted.

 Justin walked over to me and held my hands. "I promise you. You will be able to trust me again. I promise."

I hope what he was saying is true..

<3<3<3

Heyaaa my lovely's. Hope you liked it(:

Go check out my other books please! c:

Love youu. c: