Chapter 11

London POV

There are so many emotions flooding over me right now. I think the emotions mixed with hysterical crying is taking a toll on me. The ground is starting to spin and I feel like I can't even stand on my own two damn feet. I stumble back a couple of steps.

"London, you okay?" Jacob says wiping his eyes.

"Uhh... yeah. Ummm... I-I just... f-feel a little dizzy." I can't even think straight right now. I'm swaying back and forth trying to focus on everybody's face, but they are all just a blur.

Most of the students are at lunch right now, so Its just the four of us in the hallway. I really feel like I'm about to fucking faint right now, and I can tell that everyone is kind of worried about me. I have a pounding heacache, I can't stand up straight, and I can't see anything clearly. Chres and Jacob are holding me by the arms, trying to steady me. I really don't know whats wrong with me. One moment, I'm seeing my brother for the first time in forever, and the next, I'm sitting here feeling like im about to pass out.

"London are you okay?" Chres says.

I just look at him and then everything goes black.

Jacob POV

I finally found her and this happens. I just hope she's okay. I couldn't live with myself if I lost her after I just got her back.

Chres POV

What the fuck is going on? One second, she's in tears because she found her brother, and the next, she is passed out on the floor. I catch London right before she falls and hits her head. I scream for help, but Reginae tells me to calm down as she pulls out her phone.

"What the fuck do you mean calm down?! She's sitting here passed out on the floor and you want me to calm down?! You must have lost your damn mind."

"Uhh yeah, my friend just passed out." I hear her pause to listen to what the operator is saying. She is taking too damn long.

"Give me the phone Reginae." I say holding my hand out.

She holds up a finger up to me and mouths "hold on"

"Just give me the phone." I take the phone from her.

"What the hell Chres!" She yells.

I ignore her.

"Hello?" I say into the phone a little too impacient.

"Sir, I just need you to calm down. An ambulance will be on its way. Where are you again?"

"Chasity High School." I say into the phone. I look down at London.

"Okay sir, an ambulance is coming. What exactly happened to the girl?"

"One second, she was perfectly fine, and the next second she was feeling dizzy and just passed out."

"Okay, well I'm pretty sure she is going to be fine. Just hold on until the ambulance gets there."

"Okay." I sigh.

The phone call ends just as I hear the sirens in the school parking lot. Jacob goes to meet them by the door. He leads them to where we are with London. They load her onto the stretcher and start rolling her outside. When they get her in the ambulance, I try to climb in after them, but one of them stops me.

"Sorry, you can't come in."

"And why not?" I say.

"If she has someone here who is directly related to her, they can ride."

"That would be me." I hear Jacob speak up.

Jacob gets in, and they speed away. I tell Reginae that she can ride with me. We hop in my car and head over to the hospital.