Calore Dance Academy Fanfiction

Hello, fans of Bleeding Crown and Red Queen in general! I am pleased to announce my new fanfiction, Calore Dance Academy is up and running, with two chapters posted at the moment, and a whole lot more on the way! I'd love for each and every one of you to check it out, and to leave me your thoughts in the comment box! I've come a long way since Bleeding Crown, and if you continue to subscribe to my fanfiction, I'd recommend it! Thank you for everything, my darling readers. -Nathalie. 

*Summary*

Mare Barrow, a wistful dancer by day and street felon by night, one day finds herself with a job at Manhattan's most prestigious dance academy, owned by the notorious Calore family, after a lousy pickpocket attempt on the academy's own Tiberias Calore.

Quickly, she jumps from being a low-level intern to one of the most elite dancers at the studio through sheer luck and a fall from the stage rafters. Along the way, she meets fellow dancers that can be half-trusted, such as the blue-eyed Maven Calore and the outcast technique instructor, Julian Jacos, and tenfold the enemies.

As the sixteen-year-old climbs up the levels of social class, she dances a dangerous game of love and betrayal as lies are told and secrets are revealed. The gang Mare belongs to, The Scarlet Street Fighters and the Mafia led by the Calore clan are brutal enemies, and the girl, simple as the blood in her veins, is caught directly in the middle. Mare soon discovers that the Calore family not only has a passion for dance and theater, but an obsession for power and money. And what better way to attain riches than with murder and backstabbing? As the young dancer soon discovers, it seems the Calores control everything.

Including her own life, if she allows it.