"Or we could forget all of the things that need to be done and not get out of this bed, ever." He offered cheekily.

"You know we can't do that," Isabelle stated bopping his nose making him stick his lower lip out.

"Five minutes?" He smiled at her brightly making her heart rate increase which in turn made him chuckle.

"I love it how your heart just starts racing around me," Elijah remarked as she tried to look elsewhere so he couldn't see her blush stained cheeks.

"As if yours doesn't." Isabelle retorted.

"Who says it doesn't. Of course, it does, my love." Elijah said cupping her cheek and looking at her with nothing but admiration shining in his eyes which made her breathing hitch in her throat.

Isabelle looked up at him with a soft smile before she leaned up and placed her plump lips on his. A familiar fire evoked on his skin as she moved her lips ever so slowly against his. 

His hands found their way on her waist as she, without breaking the kiss crawled up on him. Her lips continued to move in sync with his, applying pressure at them, making it almost impossible for him to think straight. Her slow torture was enough to drive him crazy and he needed more.

Elijah tried to deepen the kiss by cradling the back of her head and pulled her closer which made her smirk before she bit down on his lower lip making him growl and he flipped them over so that Isabelle was now caged between his body and he hovered over her.

Elijah looked down at her with an intensity in his eyes which showed exactly how deep his feelings ran for her, making her breathing go ragged as her eyes feasted upon his beautiful face. 

She slowly moved her hand ahead to touch the skin of his cheekbones making him close his eyes at her gentle touch.

Isabelle locked her arms around his neck and pulled his face closer to her and kissed the tip of his nose. His lips placed a trail of kisses on her cheek before moving down to her jaw.

 Isabelle's heart quickened at the moist kisses he planted on her as her hands raked the bare skin of his back.

He knew exactly what he was doing to her as he enjoyed how her body reacted to even the slightest of his touches. He tried his hardest not to let his hands wander, no matter how much he wanted to discover her body. Under no circumstances did he want to make her uncomfortable in any sense which was why his hands remained clutched to her waist.

Isabelle gasped when she felt him suck at the skin just below her collarbone and it was his turn to smirk now before she pulled his head back up and hungrily placed her mouth on his.

The couple was lost in the ecstasy of the moment, as their fingertips glazed each other's skin and their lips moved in coordination. That was when Raziel's voice from their conversation from yesterday, rang in Isabelle's head.

"You need to find him, Rori."

Isabelle was quick to sit straight up as she tried to control her rapid breathing. Elijah looked at her confused, worried that he did something wrong.

"Isa? Is everything alright?" He asked placing his hand on her shoulder and snapping her out of her thoughts as she looked at him with a small smile.