Chapter 2

Delirious joined the call.
~~~~~~~~
I decided to just do my intro right then even if the boys could here,
"HEY GUYS WHATS UP, THATONETHIEF HERE TODAY TO BRING YOU GUYS," gets really close to the mic, "another video," backs away from the mic, "WITH THE BANANA BUS SQUAD," you could hear Luke and the boys laughing about how I called them the banana bus squad. "We will be pla-" Delirious buds in "ALRIGHT Y/N WE GET IT ALREADY, LETS JUST PLAY SOME G-MOD!!!" I just laugh and say "okay".

After awhile of recording I decided to say good bye to the boys. "I should really go finish un packing." The boys whined, Nogla seemed to be the one who was the most against this. "Bye guys" I ended the call and the recording.

'What should I do now, maybe when I'm done I'll put on a mask and do a house tour, I also need to tell my fans about my transition and how I'm gay.' I told myself I just nodded and headed down to the basement, down there was another 3 rooms and a bathroom, one was a laundry room, one was a bedroom and the other looked like a storage space. I looked at the downstairs bedroom which was just most likely just another guest room, I didn't know what to do with this downstairs area. There was a closet inside the other room, the room was empty other than the closet which had a bunch of white t-shirts and cases.

I shrugged and decided I'd leave this room, maybe rent it out to someone even, I looked into the next room the storage space, it was empty so I decided I would put a regular gaming room down here

I went back upstairs to see it was only 7:39 pm. I decided I would go and buy a new car, seeing as I left my old one in Cali.

I left to walk to the dealer ship 7 blocks away. When I got there I saw the nicest car I've ever seen.

The dealer saw you eyeing the car as he walked up to you, "you like the car?" You wrote on your note pad "how much?" He responded with "its 54 thousand," I looked shocked "but if you can't affords it we can take you to the other cars," he pointed ...

The dealer saw you eyeing the car as he walked up to you, "you like the car?" You wrote on your note pad "how much?" He responded with "its 54 thousand," I looked shocked "but if you can't affords it we can take you to the other cars," he pointed at the shittier cars, "I can affordable it, I just didn't expect it to be so cheap." He eyed you suspiciously and motioned for you to come with him, "we only except hard cash, so if you want it go to that guy over there, he's the manager. He'll except the money and send you away with the car." I smiled at him, and walked over to the manager, I wrote on my notepad "I wish to buy that car over there" I pointed at the extremely nice one.
He nodded and said "54 thousand" I pulled out my wallet and gave him the money, he looked astonished that I had that much just chilling in my wallet.
"Alright I'll get you the keys"
(I don't know how this works so like yeah)
He handed me the keys and got the car put on the road for me, "have a great day" I smiled to me as a you too.

I hopped into the car and drove to the store hoping to buy some game stations and games.

You went into the store and bought, a ps4 gold, a VR headset and controllers, a wii, a Nintendo switch, an Xbox 360 and an Xbox one, I got a bunch of games and another big t.v, I put it into my car, all of the games and stations in my trunk, and the t,v in my car. It was just over 1.3 thousand.

You lifted up your camera and put your mask it was a bandana that covered to just before my eyes it said THATONETHEIF on it, I had put my hood up so cover my hair, I started recording. "HEY GUYS ITS YA BIY THATONETHIEF, merch in the description, so I was just about to head home with all my stuff I just bought for my basement! I bought a bunch of game stations and games! When I get home I will be doing a house tour of all the rooms! After, I will be telling you guys some things about me!" I turned off my camera, and took off my hood and bandana.

I got home and set up the consoles dragging down the extra couch from my recording space. I set up the t.v downstairs, I loved how it looked.

I walked up to my kitty and picked her up

I walked up to my kitty and picked her up. 'Such a cutie' and wiggles our noses together.
I went upstairs and outside with the camera not facing me.
I started recording "hey so we're at my house, I finished the last bit of unpacking for my basement and I can't wait to show you guys around!" All the could see was the front of my house.

I walked into the house and showed them my living room, "this is the sitting room, it's here for having conversations and such" I then walk into my dining area, "I haven't ate in here yet, I ate a restaurant down the street, they serve great food!...

I walked into the house and showed them my living room, "this is the sitting room, it's here for having conversations and such" I then walk into my dining area, "I haven't ate in here yet, I ate a restaurant down the street, they serve great food!"
I walked into the kitchen, and smiled, even though the camera can't see me. "This right here is where I will be cooking from now on, it's so amazing! I just love it, I just love this house!" You could here how much you cherished this house, in your voice. "Let's go to the upstairs why don't we!" You work the skinny stairs up to the hall way, "we have 3 rooms up here, the guest bedroom," I motioned towards the first door as I took a step forward, "my recording room" I motioned toward the middle room, "and lastly my bedroom I motioned towards the last door." I walked into my room and showed it off, "here is my bed, it's so comfortable, that's my cats room, she seems to be sleeping right now." I chuckled.
I walked to one of the doors in my room, "this is my bathroom, it has a tub, a shower, a sink and a shitter."
I walked out of the bathroom and closed the door, "this is my walk-in closet," I walked in to show all of my clothes hanging up neatly, "it goes on to a corner where I get dressed," I turned the camera to where it showed my mouth smiling. I turned it back and ventured to the guest room, "this is the guest bedroom is, once I reveal my face and stuff, maybe my friends can come and chill with me." I opened up the door, revealing a nice bedroom, "until then this will remain unused, it has a built in closet but it's only a normal one," you open the closet to show them. "Then we have a built in bathroom," you open the door to show a bathroom, " it's a great spacious room," you walk out of the room and to your recording room.
"And this is where the magic happens..."
———————————————
Hope you're enjoying the book so far ☺️