Seulmin: Take you Down

"Seulgi-ah, come on! I'll show you something! " Jimin held on to his lover's outstretched arm as he half dragged her into their practice studio. The boy's hair was tousled, but he still managed to make it look bouncy and fresh. Seulgi formed that habit, she would always run her hand on his hair, cementing Jimin's own behavior earning them groans from the group's members.

As Seulgi allowed herself to be dragged on, she noticed his hand gripped her tightly, not uncomfortably tight, but one that told her he isn't about to let go either, aside from that he had a particular spring in his steps. He seemed to be not getting tired at all. The only indication of time spent in the practice room was the sweat that formed huge splotches of uneven color on his yellow shirt. Regardless, he still looked dashing to Seulgi, but that is because she's whipped, the other members would probably disagree.

"Come on in~"

Too smiley. She thought, but never pondered too much about it, instead she offered him a little shoulder shrug and and motioned for him to enter the room first.

Jimin sauntered off into the studio turning on some lights and finally running off into the side to retrieve a lone chair where he can make Seulgi sit.

“What are you so excited about? “ she finally blurted out as the man quickly asked her to sit on the rolling chair. Seulgi made herself comfortable and slouched on it at the same time studied the man's eager antics. The only time he acted like this would be after a lover's quarrel (which wouldn't last a day), or…

The man's invisible ‘dog’ ears perked up, and as if a puppy who would often wag its tail to its owner's arrival, Seulgi felt the excitement flash across the man's face as she pointed out his obvious enthusiasm before it quickly dissipated as fast as it came making the woman question the integrity of her own eyes.

“I've been practising for our anniversary party.”

“And?” she curiously asked, oblivious to the man's adamant need to be praised.

Jimin pouts a bit, but then he suddenly crouched in front of the chair so that his chin rested on Seulgi’s bare knees. His black beckoning eyes were mesmerizing, and Seulgi found herself drowning in a pool of what is called Jimin's attractiveness.

He caressed her knee with his cheeks as he decided to pull her in with the ribbon of her hoodie jacket, “Won't you look at me dance?”

She exhaled sharply as the space between their faces narrowed until only a small movement of her lips would result to them kissing.

She slightly tilts her head back as the smirking Jimin finally let go of her hoodie, “Sure I would love to see you dance.”

“Nice!” he celebrated giving her pale and toned thigh a kiss, leaving Seulgi flustered and breathless. But Jimin didn't seem to mind at all, he's always been the one to do unexpected things that any amount of preparation wouldn't suffice for the lady.

Jimin goes into another corner, retrieves a speaker and connects his phone with it, checking out her girlfriend every now and then. Seulgi distractedly mumbles to herself, glancing around in the bare room, with the littlest decoration, save for the walls lined up with mirrors from ceiling to the floor. Out of the corner of her eye, she looks at Jimin's reflection in the mirror.

It was some time ago when she last visited him, and although they have been in constant communication, Kang Seulgi cannot fathom how much her heart thumps in her chest whenever she meets him in person. Given that Jimin is stunning and undeniably charismatic and… unintentionally seductive, she gets worked up by herself, hopelessly submitting to a mantra to help calm down herself.