Harry puts Louis down in the bathroom and begins to undress them both, Louis knows not to bring up the voice he hears so he pushes it to the back of his mind. When he and Harry are both naked Louis instinctively puts his arms around his torso, trying to hide his body from Harry.

"Why are you doing that?" Harry asks curiously.

"Doing what?" Louis asks,

"Hiding yourself from me" Harry says

"I just....don't like my scar...I..." Louis says ashamed as he looks down.

Harry makes his way in front of Louis, he grabs his face in his big strong hands and lifts Louis cheeks up until their eyes meet.

"Darling, you are beautiful, that scar is a sign of survival and a promise, a promise you made to me. You promised me you'd come back to me and you did. I will forever be grateful for that. I do not want you hiding your gorgeous self from me, I'm in love with you and every single inch of you. Do you understand" Harry says pointedly.

Louis blushes and nods his head in understanding.

Harry then leans down and entraps Louis lips with his, he kisses his boy with such want and need, he's missed Louis and can't get enough of him. Louis responds eagerly and Harry pulls Louis closer to his chest. He backs Louis up to the shower and under the warm water, Louis moans into Harry's mouth. Harry then pushes Louis gently up against the wall of the shower, he leans his forehead on Louis and closes his eyes breathing him in. Louis looks at Harry, his hair is wet and his features are gorgeous, so hard yet he knows the real Harry and how much he loves him. Harry opens his eyes and they stare at each other.

"I love you" Harry says seriously.

"I love you too....daddy" Louis whispers and Harry smirks like never before, Louis feels Harry's length get impeccably hard against his thigh and Louis nearly moans at the feeling.

"Daddy's going to take care of you now cub, going to make you feel so good" Harry says.

He reaches round and starts pumping one finger inside Louis tight hole, Louis latches onto Harry's arms as Harry starts licking down Louis neck and up to his ear.

"You're mine darling boy and I'm going to make sure you never forget that" Harry says as he presses another finger into Louis.

"Haaaarry" Louis pants.

"Uh, uh, uh, try again" Harry whispers sexily into Louis ear.

"Daddy" Louis pants out.

"Good boy, show daddy how good you are cub" Harry says.

Louis whimpers as Harry lifts Louis up off the ground supporting his weight, he knows Louis is still healing and sick but Harry will take care of his boy.

"Okay?" Harry checks

Louis nods, lying a little, he feels sick and he's sore but he wants Harry badly, he knows Harry will stop if he mentions anything,

Harry pulls his fingers out of Louis and thrusts gently into him, Louis whines as Harry fucks him against the shower wall, Harry's mouth hangs open in lust, this boy will be the absolute death of him.

"Fuck cub, fuck" Harry says, Louis feels insane around his cock.

"Daddy, ughhh please" Louis begs.

Harry knows Louis is sore and sick so he won't prolong Louis realease, he's just so happy to even get the chance to take Louis again.

"You can come darling" Harry says.

"Uhhhh" Louis whines .

"Whose your daddy cub, say it" Harry says as his thrusts get sloppy the closer he gets to his release.

"You, daddy you are" Louis cries as he spills all over his and Harry's stomach.

"Fuck" Harry curses as he then releases his load inside his boy, filling him up nicely.

They both come down from their highs, Louis is shaky on his feet. Harry pulls out of Louis and finishes washing and cleaning them both up. Louis is tired and Harry has no problem taking over and making sure Louis is okay.

Harry dresses Louis in his own sweats and Harry's black sweater that comes to mid thigh. He puts socks on Louis feet and leaves to get dressed while Louis brushes his teeth in the bathroom sink.

"Be right back darling, I love you" Harry says

"I love you too" Louis replies

Harry kisses him on the head and walks to the wardrobe.

Louis finishes his teeth and feels really dizzy and shaky, he holds the sink as his dizzy spell passes.

"Cub?" Harry asks as he walks back in dressed in sweets and no shirt, he sees Louis has gone very pale.

"Yeah, sorry" Louis says.

He pushes himself up off the sink and makes his way out of the bathroom. He passes Harry and is nearly at the bed when he has another dizzy spell, he stops and sways on his feet.

"Whoa, cub, you're okay" Harry says as he steadies Louis.

"I don't feel very......feel very good" Louis says shakily.

"Okay, just relax, let's get you into bed okay" Harry says worriedly.

"I.....I.....Harry....I feel so weird" Louis says.

"Louis" he hears as he feels himself black out.

"Shit, cub, fuck" he hears Harry swear, he feels Harry pick him up and the bed as he's layed down. After that he doesn't remember anything as he falls into sleep