Chapter 12

Chapter 12

****Niall****

I was sure. I was so sure in that moment that she liked me back. She doesnt. She wouldnt reject me. Twice. Twice! I want her more than anything. She's so kind, so...... thoughtful. I'm so embarassed. I need to go see Louis. We've always had this special friendship. Maybe he can help me out.

****LOUIS****

There's a knock at the door. "Come in." the door swings open and a very sad Niall stands before me. "Niall," I say. I invite him into a hug, and he takes it. "She hates me mate." Niall says "She rejected me twice." He burries his head in my neck."Dont talk like that man!" I say "I'm just sayin', its pretty obvious....." he trails off. "Really? She flew here from the States, and is gonna live in a flat with someone she hates?" "She flew here to" I dont let him finish his thought "Be with you!" I pry him off me, hold on to his shoulders and look him in the eye. "She doesnt have the heart for a boyfriend right now Niall," I tell him. "How do 'ya know that?" he's almost yelling. "Shhhhh, calm down." I sit him on the couch, "I just talked to her." I admit. "Oh." Is all he says. "Yeah, she's really upset right now." I tell him. "Really?" He looks doubtful. "Really." I tell him. "I bet she wants to talk about it." I tell him. "I dont know....." he looks down. "C'mon, I'll take 'ya to her." I take him by the wrist and drag him out the door.

*****************************************************************

Sorry, its short but Im just a person, okay? jk luv u!!