two.

izuku midoriya

*

"Shoucchan! I'm going to the library, I'll meet you at the usual?"

"Don't even need to ask Midoriya, it's like this everyday."

I smiled and walked towards the library. Todoroki was my only friend, everyone else kind of steers clear of me. I'm irrelevant and everyone could care less about me. Just an invisible nuisance. I don't even know why Todoroki sticks around with me, he's attractive and could be popular if he tried, but for some reason just never leaves me. Todoroki has been supporting me since my parent's separation. My father won custody and refuses to let me see my mother anymore. He's not the best guy, I mean he is the reason I wear long sleeves everyday but that's not the point. The point is he gives me a roof over my head and I owe him for that. I found myself in front of the wide doorway of my favorite place, a grin crept its way onto my lips.

I love it here.

Now where is it? Not this one, not this one, not this one. Oh! It's right here, it's always here. I pulled out the only copy of The Lord of the Flies that was at the U.A. library. It's my favorite book, it's been my favorite book for as long as I could remember. If I'm being honest, I don't even remember the first time I read this book. I literally have loved it for as long as I remember, there was never a day I could remember that I didn't. I was so surprised when I found it here, but even more so when I realized that no one ever checks this book out. I've hidden it away in one of the back shelves so maybe that's why no one is checking it out? I don't really know.

I picked it up and sat at one of the tables, furthest away from any breathing thing and began to read. The intricately laced details of the boys alone on an island without parents, just to die for. My favorite character is Simon, I guess it's because I could relate to him so much. Always being alone (and wanting to), everyone thinks he's weak, and the list goes on. I literally have no idea why no one checks this book out like seriously, it's golden. I always find myself getting lost in my thoughts thinking about what if our class ended up on an island.

I always spend at least an hour or two reading in the library then I meet Shoucchan at 4 at the local bakery. Today, we got out a little later due to training and so I only had thirty minutes before I should start heading out to meet Todoroki. In those thirty minutes, I spent it rereading my favorite parts of the book. Time passes by quickly sometimes when you're so involved with something you care about. I find a smile on my face, I just blinked I swear but now it's over.

I stood up to leave, but something was urging me to stay. Something inside me made me want to do something risk taking. That's so unlike me though. My life had always been based on routine, so based on coloring within the lines. I looked down at my book, whoever grabs this next, is probably going to be a good person, right? Without a second thought, I tore out a piece of paper from my notebook, and quickly scribbled a note.

'hello whoever picks up this book next, it's my favorite and treat it with care. hope you enjoy :)'

I folded the paper into fourths and slid it into the book, no one even looks at this book other than me anyway. The Lord of the Flies was quickly slid back into its rightful place back into the last shelf. I made my way out the library, looking back, I hope someone finds the book well.

katsuki bakugou

*

"Bakugou-kun! Where are we going?" The bubbly brunette questioned me.