"I was gunna let you anyway, free meal." He says sarcastically than laughs.

I pay the bill and we walk out. "So, what do you wanna do know?" I laugh.

"Well we have a bunch if time its only, eleven and the party is later." He says and we sit in the car.

"I don't know anything to do around here." I sigh, hoping he knows something cool.

"We could go down town." He suggests, I haven't been there in a while.

"Sure lets go." I say and I start the car.

"We should go to the beach." He suggests, that sounds like fun.

"Yeah we should, let's go back to out dorm and grab stuff." I suggest and I drive to my dorm.

"You don't have to come up this time." I say getting out.

"Your changing into a bathing suit, I'm not missing that." He laughs, and walks up with me.

We get to the dorm and Ashley's not back yet. I pull out a bathing suit, I decide on wearing my blue strapless one that ties in the middle, with plain black bottoms.

I turn the opposite way and warn Harry not to look. He ignores me and looks anyway. I bring the suit and walk into the closet.

I hear harry whine but I ignore him. I walk out holding the front of my suit. "Can you tie it." I ask, I see his eyes move down.

"Uh...yeah." He finally says and I move so my back is facing him. I push my butt against him and I feel him go hard.

"Turn around." He says wanting to look at me.

"God Damn" He cusses under his breath.

"Stop!" I sarcastic my say.

"Thank god, were going to the beach." He laughs. "I would through you on the bed and do bad things if I could right now." He says and I laugh.

"Stop!" I say putting on shorts. I pick out a white shirt that ties on the side. I put it on and realize it shows the bottom of my stomach, I leave it alone.

I brush out my hair and do a lose side braid. I put on my brown leather sandals, they go up my ankle a little.

"You look a little over dressed for the beach." He laughs.

"I felt like looking good." I say and bring out my beach bag. I pack sunscreen, sunglasses, two towels and and an extra ponytail.

"Let's go." I say and we walk out.

"I got you a towel." I say and he nods.

We drive to his dorm and he walks up, I hear my phone go off and I pull it out to see.

*You missed Louis game last night where were you?* Ashley texts reads. I totally forgot about his game. He even went to mine when he should have been mad at me. I slide open my phone to respond.

*I am so sorry, I totally forgot!* I respond.

"Harry, we missed Louis game last night." I say mad at myself.

"There will be more." He says, while we walk in.

"I feel bad, he went to mine when he should have been mad at me." I say looking down.

"He will be fine." He says pulling out a swim suit.

I look away while he changes. I'm not that type of girl that would look in that occasion.

"Ready?" He says and I nod, we leave.

"Were taking my car." He says and leads me to his.

"Okay fine." I laugh.

"As long as I get my car to nite." I said sitting in the passenger seat. He has a nice car, he keeps it clean too.

"I'll drop you off here before the party and you can grab it." He says and pulls out of the lot.

He turns on the radio and blast the music. He rolls down the windows and I laugh. The music is too loud for me but he seems to like it.

I start seeing the tall buildings and I know were near, we drive for a bit and we finally arrive to the beach. Its not that crowed, I'm surprised, It is a Saturday and its hot out with the sun out. He parks and we get out, I walk on the sand, it goes into my shoes.

"Let's put the stuff over here." I say pointing to nice spot. I see mostly a lot of kids, some look like there in High school. Some people look like there in collage, probably in the University of a Chicago like me. Or University of Illinois.

We lay out the towels and set the bag down. I see him take is shirt off revealing his tattoos that I saw last night. I notice the bird, it looks neat.

I unstrap my shoes and take them off. I slide my shorts off and take my shirt off.

"Wanna go in?" He says. "Let's go!" I said and run into the water. He follows me and runs to. My feet pound against the sand until I reach the water. I go in until it reaches my waist. Harry joins me.

He leads me farther in, the water reaches to my shoulders on me. I splash him with water.

"Oh, your gunna regret that!" He laughs and splashes water back at me harder. I splash him again, we keep splashing each other. We end up soaking wet. He walks closer to me, leans in slowly. He brings his hands to my cheeks.

"You think I'm gunna kiss you right now, but i'm really gunna dunk you!" He says and dunks me under. I come up and try to dunk him but he doesn't budge. He laughs at me and brings me close.

I wrap my arms around his neck, as he brings his to my waist. I stand on my toes and kisses me. I kiss him back then push him under water. I had to get him when he was off-guard.

"Wow, I'm shocked." He says, shaking his so it gets out if his face. I never saw his hair like this. Its so long and dark from the water.

He comes closer and lifts me up around his waist, I wrap my arms around his neck again. He kisses me and I kiss him back. I look over and see some little kids looking at us, I chose to ignore them.

He brings me deeper into the water I wouldn't be able to touch if I was standing. Our kisses become more sloppy, his hands now from my thighs to my butt. I feel him get hard under me.

"God, if only we weren't in public." He breaks the kiss and says. I laugh at his dirty mind.

///Thank you so much for 7K it means alot! Thanks for reading.///