-3-

As soon as Jungkook finished his super healthy salad, he got up, taking the bottle of water he just got some minutes ago with him and went back up to his room, letting his heavy body fall onto his bed once again.

But that didn't last long. Jungkook soon realized how much he actually smelled like alcohol and other shit, letting out an 'ew' one again before he quickly got up and rushed into the bathroom to take a shower.

Feeling the cold water running down Jungkook's body was right now the best thing that could happen. Nothing felt better in that moment, washing off the remains of last night.

Why did I just go to that stupid party? I could've been at home, sitting comfortably on my bed with my laptop on my lap, chatting with some people instead of this.

After the quick shower, Jungkook grabbed a towel and tied it around his waist before he went back to his room to get into some comfortable clo-

''Jungkook!''
''Ji-Jimin?!''
Jungkook tumbled back as he spottet Jimin inside his room without any warning or something.

''Woah there, get yourself some clothes, buddy.'' the older chuckled, covering his eyes, even though Jungkook knew too well that Jimin is looking somehow anyways.

Jungkook immediately went to his wardrobe, grabbing random clothes so he at least hasn't to stay naked in front of his friend, letting out an obvious sigh of being pissed about Jimin's presence right in that moment.

''Why the heck are you here, Jimin? Thought you'd sleep through the whole day after getting super drunk.'' Jungkook asked with a slight smirk on his lips, his arms crossing in front of his chest as he looked at Jimin which let out a chuckle at Jungkook's sentence.

''I think you got something wrong there, dude.'' Jimin said, patting Jungkook's shoulder before he sat down on his bed. ''I didn't get that much drunk. The drink I had the time you arrived was pretty much the last one I had the whole night. But you - wow. You got super duper drunk. Never saw you like that, Jungkook.'' he explained, chuckling again with his small hand in front of his mouth.

Jimin must be lying. As if he didn't get drunk.

But Jimin wasn't done yet with telling the super interesting story.

''I couldn't find you after a while so I went home without you, hoping that you'd follow soon but you didn't. I thought something happened to you so I came back after quite a while to pick you up. At that time, the party must've already ended since no one really was around anymore, only a few people who cleaned up the place.'' Jimin continued.
''And as I went back into the house, I saw you - laying on the floor, crying like a little baby about someone called Tae.. Taeyong or something not putting you into your bed.'' at this point, a laugher left Jimin's lips, his hand still in front of his lips while Jungkook just stood there with the biggest facepalm ever.

''I literally carried you home the whole way. Bro, you're heavy as fuck!'' Jimin sighed with a grin.

Unlike Jungkook, Jimin was quite amused about the whole situation but Jungkook could just sigh at it.

''Oh my god..'' Jungkook muttered under his breath, letting his body fall next to Jimin. Did this seriously happen? He really couldn't remember a thing. He just hoped that he didn't do anything worse than just crying.

''Did something else happen after this? Like, did I do something else than just crying my eyes out?'' Jungkook asked the older with a quiet voice, looking at him with worry in his eyes.

Jimin had to think for a moment about it but then luckily shook his head with a smile.

''Nope. Nothing else happened, little one.'' Jimin confirmed but the smile he wore in his face told something else. Yeah, something must've happened after this but Jimin surely wouldn't admit it.

Can't be that bad.

Silence overcame both of the boys as they remained in the same position as before but soon, Jungkook's phone interrupted the peaceful silence he rarely had when Jimin was around.
''Could you pass me my phone, hyung?'' Jungkook asked without moving at all and Jimin obeyed, reaching out for Jungkook's phone on his nightstand before giving it to him.

He unlocked his phone and furrowed his eyebrows as the spam of notifications didn't stop but instead went on every single second.
''What the hell is happening..'' he murmured to himself before he clicked onto the icon of the app where he got all the notifications from (which was by the way Instagram). He imagined everything to pop up right in front of his face. A naked star, a naked Jimin, someone laying around completely passed out from the party before but he totally didn't think about a photo of him.

A photo of him.

Being naked.

Jungkook's eyes instantly widened and just as he wanted to talk to Jimin about it, the currently pink haired boy let out a loud laugher for which he gained a frown from Jungkook and only a second later, he realized why Jimin was laughing. Because, of course, Jimin knew pretty well that something else happened.

''Jimin what is th-''
''Sorry, I have to leave!'' the older yelled and grabbed his bag before he rushed out of Jungkook's room. Jungkook of course followed him at the same speed, if not a little bit faster but still too slow to catch up with him as he reached the door but Jimin was already gone.

Oh my god, I can't go to school ever again. The whole school must've seen that photo. My mom is going to kill me as well, what SHOULD I DO?!

With panic overcoming Jungkook's body, he ran back into his room, immediately deleting the nude picture of him for which he needed a whole of five attempts because he was shaking way too much to hit the freaking delete button.

Right at the same moment as he finally deleted the embarrassing photo of himself, he suddenly received a DM from a user he has never seen there before and with his still shaking hands, he clicked on it.

fantaesthick: are such photos even allowed on here?

lilbunkook: who the heck are you?

fantaesthick: doesn't matter. answer to my question.

lilbunkook: ???

fantaesthick: you know what i'm talking about, dude. i swear, if you ever post something like this again and it'll be shown on my account again, i'm gonna fucking send it to everyone.

lilbubkook: what the hell are you talking about? and who the fuck are you?

ㅡㅡ

Yooo I finally got to upload again and I'm so freaking sorry for taking so long but I just don't have any motivation left in me ;; as always tho. Pls slap me for that, thank you very much.