Marraige.

I'm afraid to say this is the 2nd to the last chapter. :( But i'm gonna write a new one. So keep updated lads :)

-----------

After two years,

My relationship with Harry was so unexplainable. It’s like I felt that he was my husband already. Which is not. Okay? HAHAHA.

Today, we’re gonna celebrate a very very special occasion. Guess what?

LOUIS AND ELEANOR’S WEDDING YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Eleanor has the best wedding dress, and she bought a pair for me, not exactly a pair, but it looks like it. (Picture at the side, Eleanor sitting, me standing.)

“Lucille, you know this feeling that you wanna throw up so badly because you’re very nervous.” Eleanor exclaimed. “El. I’m here don’t worry. And damn you’re the best looking bride I’ve ever seen.” I said.

“Thanks, and you’re the best looking maiden in honor I’ve ever had.” Eleanor said. “I’m so proud of you El.” I said and hugged el. “Don’t make me cry. I’ll look ugly.” Eleanor applauded.

Harry’s POV

“Do I look good already?.” Louis asked for the 50th time. “Yes you do lad.” I said. “I’m really really nervous.” Louis added. “Don’t you might freak out during the ceremony, you don’t look good when you’re freaking out man.” I said.

“Let’s get this thing started.” Liam walked in. “WOOOOO I’m gonna dieee.” Louis shouted. “I’m proud of you Louis.” I said. “And I’m proud of you too. Are you planning to propose later?.” Louis asked.

“Yes. I am.” I said. I’m the one who’s getting nervous.

“Let’s get this ceremony started.” I hugged Louis and walked to the aisle and waited.

Eleanor’s POV

“Honey. Let’s get this thing started.” Mrs. Calder walked in and kissed Eleanor for the last time. “Lucille, do I look fine?.” Eleanor looks really nervous. “Yes you do.” I said.

After the others, I was the second to the last person to walk in the aisle.

Harry’s POV

And there was this girl, wearing a white elegant dress, very beautiful and my whole world. She looks like the bride, I feel like we’re the ones we’re getting married. I love her so much.

Lucille’s POV

And there he is, standing beside a very Hot and nervous Louis Tomlinson, I saw Harry winking at me and I winked back. And wow Harry looks so great today. I feel like we’re the one who’s getting Married.

Louis’ POV

It’s Lucille’s turn. Oh my goodness. Eleanor’s next. Oh my freakin carrots. Eleanor’s the best looking bride I ever saw, she’s so perfect, so beautiful and I’m so lucky she’ll be my future wife.

Lucille’s POV

I stood beside Eleanor and she looks like she wants to cry. She kept pressing my hands.

“Do you Louis William Tomlinson take Eleanor J. Calder as your wife?.” Eleanor’s eyes widen. “No.” Everyone looked so surprise. “No. I won’t take her as my wife, because she is destined to be wife.” Louis said. And Eleanor started crying. Aww. “Of course I do.” Louis said.

“And do you Eleanor J. Calder, Take Louis William Tomlinson as your husband?.” “Well, I heck yeah why would you ask? Of course I do and I want to.”

“Can I announce this please?.” I asked the priest. The priest gave me the mic.

“I ANNOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND WIFE, MR. AND MRS. TOMLINSON. YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE.” I said happily and shouted.

“WOHOOOO.” Louis jumped at Eleanor and kissed her on the lips. This is what we call a happy ending.