Pleasure surprise.

Sorry. I just started college and things started to be quite stressful. Enjoy. Kinda Mature btw.

----

I went to his bathroom and changed to some shorts and a cat shirt. I put my hair into a bun. and washed my face. When i got out, Harry was beside the bathroom door, he swiftly leaned to me and i  ducked, letting him kissing the air.

"Unfair." he sounded. "Brush your teeth." i said. "Cats. I like." he sounded. I walked straight to his bed, and sat. He closed the bathroom door and i checked my twitter account, seeing Harry styles just tweeted in the bathroom.

Harry_styles: Time to play the forget game. x #GonnaHaveFun

Forget game? What's that.

after 10 seconds,  Harry opened the bathroom door SHIRTLESS.  Letting me see his abs, i didn't know he had abs. I laughed.  "I forgot something. Oh. Water!." he went down and got back with a water.

and he went inside bathroom again. After 10 seconds, he got out again. He was only wearing his BOXERS. "I forgot something again." he walked to the window. I just looked at him.  "The windows. It's open. We should close it." He looked at me and i laughed. After he closed the window,

He walked back to the bathroom again.

After 10 seconds, he opened the bathroom and he was NAKED. Freakin NAKED. I saw his.. umm. "HARRY STYLES WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING?." i said and covered my eyes. "I forgot something.. Hmm. What did i forget?." he stood in front of me naked. 

"Styles. Get your big something out infront of me." i shouted. "Oh yeah! I forgot my clothes. Yes i forgot my clothes." he walked to his dresser and pulled out some boxers and shirt. 

I can see his butt. "HARRY BETTER PUT ON SOME CLOTHES RIGHT NOW."  i said and laughed. 

He wore his boxers in front of me. "Use a bathroom." i sounded. "No way. You're my girlfriend, i told you i won't hide anything from you." he winked at me. He crawled to the bed and infront of me.

"I forgot something again." he said. He got up from bed and walked to the bathroom. 

"Toothbrush." he said and showed me his tooth brush. After he brushed his teeth, he crawled to the bed and i gazed his face inches apart from mine. "Now. Where's my kiss?." he made a funny kissy face and i smacked him with a pillow. 

"Goodnight Harry." i said and covered my face with a pillow. "Hey. Where's my kiss?." he said. I didn't answer and pretended to be asleep. "Well  well you wanna play a game aye?." he said.

He started kissing my neck and my shoulders. Lucille pretend to be asleep. I slapped him in the face. "See? you're not asleep." he said. "Well we could have some sleep." i said.

"I forgot something." he said. "What now?." i said. "This."  

He started kissing my neck. "Harry time to sleep." i whispered. He just continued kissing my neck down to my second base. "Harry." i said. He just continued kissing me. I giggled when he kissed my, umm. HAHA. 

"I forgot something for the last time." he said. "What again?." i said.

He showed me a plastic. "What's that?." i said. "A condom." he smiled.

Then after how many minutes.. skip skip skip. 

"Harry stop." i was whispering and screaming in climax. We made love. Enough is enough haha.

I slid back my undies and shorts and shirt. 

"Nice forget game styles." i said. "Well. I have my ways." he smiled.