Boyfriend.

Lucille's POV

Today i'm gonna watch the boys record their 4th album. Because mom's gonna let me meet someone in the studio.

Actually, the boys doesn't know i'm going there and let it be a surprise. I sped off to the studio and saw a fine looking man, and i know who he is.

"Lucille!." Mom approached me and hugged me. "I want you to meet.." The guy cuts off my mom's words. "Conor Paul Maynard. Nice to meet you" his cute british accent sounded. But he isn't my type. He offered his hand.

"Lucille." i said and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Conor. I like your songs." i added.

"Thanks, you look pretty mah lady." Conor added and kissed my hand. Mah Lady? Reminds me of Harry so badly. My knight and shining armor.

"LUCILLEEEEEEE WHAT ARE SURPISE!." Louis came out with his arms wide open and i expected he's gonna hug me and when he did he carried me in his arms all of a sudden.

"What the f.. What are you doing Louis put me down." i said and punching his back. He led me to a room and closed and locked it. "Louis. What are you doing to me? I'm calling el." i said. "Eww. What are you thinking Lucille." Louis said in a yuck face expression.

"Then why did you put me here?." i said. "Oh nothing. So Harry won't be jealous." Louis said.

"Harry? Jealous? Sheesh i don't even like Conor. Jeesh Lou." i said and rolled my eyes.

"How bout Harry? Do you still like him?." Louis said and that caught my attention. I just kept quiet for seconds.

"No." i lied. "I know when you're lying Lucille." Louis looked me straight to the eye.

"I'm such a bad liar." i said. Louis gaved me a big big smile. "So you still love him aye?." he raised his eyebrows at me up and down with the big smile.

I looked down sadly. "Yes." i murmured. "YES! I KNEW IT. Why won't you still forgive Harry?." Louis asked.

"Jeesh. After what he has done? Wake up Lou." i said. "How long is he gonna wait?." Louis asked.

"I don't know okay? My mind is still fucked up about him." i said. "Okay." Louis walked out of the door first.

"And oh. Harry loves you so much. He just wants you to know that." Louis exited.

Harry's POV

As we stopped recording for a break, i saw Lucille coming inside the studio. WAIT. Was that Lucille? I checked again and her mom's introducing her to Conor Maynard. I felt a jealous feeling inside me. a very jealous feeling.

"Hey lad whatsup?." Louis walked towards beside me and i just looked at Lucille and Conor talking to each other and smiling.

Not until, Conor kissed Lucille's hand. I got very angry, my fists we're closed.

Louis POV

I saw Harry looking at the window, i wonder who's he looking at. "Hey lad whatsup?." i walked forward beside Harry. Harry didn't respond he just looked out of the window, not until i saw Conor and Lucille talking and laughing with each other.

I saw Harry looking jealous. Not until, Conor kissed Lucille's hand. Oh damn. I saw Harry's fist get closed. It's time for operation mess up.

I walked outside and spread my arms. "LUCILLEEEEEEE WHAT ARE SURPISE!." i hugged her and carried her to the closet.

Harry's POV

What did just Louis do? and where did they go? After 5 min..