Coffee spiller.

5 words came up to my mind. MOM. MANAGING. ONE. DIRECTION. SHIT.

"MOM. What do you mean you're meeting Harry Styles?." i was really tensed. 

I don't know why. Maybe it's because it lingers my  past. Why i became invisible and all. FML.

"We'll discuss it later honey. There you are. Harry." mom searched for him and she walked towards him.

I hope he doesn't notice me. Lucy turn around and walk straight to the plane. 

"Lucy. Honey. Come over here." carrots. I turned around and faced to the floor. When my eyes and Harry's eyes met he just stared at me like he saw a person reincarnated from the dead. But those eyes. Irresistable.

"This is my daughter, Lucille." i gave him a fake smile and looked down. "Hey Lucille. I'm Harry." his deep british accent lingered my thoughts. "Sexy voice." i murmured. 

"What did you say?." Shoot. Harry heard. Next time lucy. Keep your mouth shut. 

"Nothing." i said. "Nice meeting you." Harry offered his hand and i just stared at it.

"There's no way i'm shaking your hand. You spilled my coffee." Lucy what are you saying.

"Lucille. A WORD." my mom's raised her voice. Oh God. Trouble. 

"Please Lucille. Learn to be friendly." really mom? What happens if i get friendly to Harry? I'll fall in love with him then we'll be dating, Rumours will spread, When i get back to New York everyone thinks it's just a lie? That's why i became Ms. Invisibility. I dated Nathan Sykes. Yes.

NATHAN JAMES SYKES of The Wanted. Like i told you before, my mom used to manage The Wanted, it was like 2 years ago when i was 16.  I started to fall in love with Nathan that time, but i'm not the type of person who hangs always around them. 

I just give them smiles. But one time, Nathan was acting a little to flirtish around me, so i flirted back. That's where we had our first kiss, my first kiss to be exact. 

We started to hang around with each other then we started dating, until the news spread all over the internet.

Then when my mom retired. We went back to London. Oh Jeez. Long Distance Relationships doesn't work. So we broke up.  Then when i came back in school, some bitches spread that it wasn't real. That it was all fake, i just used Nathan sykes to be popular. Nobody talks to me because of those bitches. That where i started to be miss invisible.

Then when The Wanted held an interview, they asked if they met me and if Nathan dated me. This was the worst sentence that scarred me for life.

"Me and Lucy aren't friends she's just love to roll her eyes at us and i would never date that kind of person." 

That ended my life. 2 weeks after that. Nathan flew to New York just to apologize and i didn't forgive for a year. Until the day that he was so iritating and i was forced to forgive him because he was so sad. So he acted like we're friends already, but for me it didn't and it won't. Becasue those things scarred me for life.

"Honey. Please." as mom looks me straight to the eye. 

"No." i said. "Then i'm gonna take away your phone." Not my phone mom. Please. 

"Jeez. Why always me." i turned around walked straight to Harry, "Hi, I'm Lucille Mia Jackson." i offered my hand, he looked so surprised.

"Lucy for short. Nice to meet you coffee spiller, uh i mean Harry." nice going Lucy. 

Harry's POV

After that coffee incident, i swear to myself i'm gonna watch where i'm going. But i can't take my mind off that Blue eyed girl. She looks so beautiful and quite a drama queen.