confession

Y/n pov:

After that strange vision...no it felt like more than that, almost like a...a memory. Still, you shot up coughing and gasping for air felling ice cold hands holding you up. When your vision cleared you saw ana, jinju and leon all looking at you in disbelief.

Y/n:what...the hell happend?

You pushed yourself up against a wall and finally relised that and was outside of the ship.

Y/n:thought i told you to keep her in there.

Jinju:now you know thats not possible.

Leon:how did you-

Before leon could finish he looked at ana and saw that she looked not suprised or sad...but guilty, he gestered for jinju to follow him.

Jinju:where are we going?

Leon:just give them some space to breathe.

Ana looked like she was about to cry but instead just put her head down.

Ana:i know what i did...and i know you dint have to come back here to save me so...why? You almost died saveing me even after what i said so...why?

You motioned for her to get closer, when she did you pulled her in for a hug.

Y/n:i was immature, and should've handled that situation a little better. Your my partner and my frend i wasent just going to let you die.

Frend? That vision might have proved other wise, gah! Why are you getting ahead of yourself? She could've been any girl in the past! Or maybe...just maybe...

Ana:t-thank you...

At this point ana was squeezeing the life out of you, but you dint mind hell it felt good to see her again after so many years. Once she loosened up her grip a little she started to look at you, again you two weredeadly close you thought you saw ana lean in before leon and jinju flew in.

Leon:y/n you need to take a look at this!

When ana finally noticed how close she was she jumped off and made a nervouse giggle, you tried to hide it but you started to blush then turned to leon.

Y/n:what is it?

Leon:i managed to get in contact with the vangaurd again, but the only message im getting is this:

Leon then went into his broght orb form and displayed a video of zavala.

Zavala:gaurdains...the city is lost, if there is any light left in the system...then we rally on titan. Be brave.

Y/n:the city is...lost? But i thought-

Leon:so did i, i guess we were wrong.

Ana:that explains our light leaveing us.

All of you were quiet, you started to pace trying to think of a plan...until you relised you left something extreamly important on mecury.

Y/n:oh my god...the gaurdains in the temple!

Ana:what?

Leon:we had help from hundreds of gaurdains trying to figure out the secrets of the light, and if they lost their powers...

Y/n:we need to get back there now! Call the ship down!

Leon:on it.

Ana:we'll go with you.

Y/n:no! You dint work this hard to get here just to leave again.

Ana:but-

Y/n:please ana, i need you to see whats in there.