Prologue

Like a shadow, she walked through the streets of the island. Her coat with the hood, covered her beautiful face. Magically she attracted everyone, everyone followed her. It was as if they were enchanted.

It was deathly silence, they almost did not dare to breathe, the only thing they heard was the steps of the Queen of Hearts. On her face a grin formed. Everyone spread around her just as she wanted.

All eyes were on her. Jafar, Cruella, and the evil queen appeared behind her, staring at her. She knew that they were behind her and she stopped.

The three bad guys looked at each other briefly and then back to the 'stranger'. They all strained their breath and looked back and forth between the three of them and the young queen.

"Show us your face." Spit Jafar formally. Heather let out a bitter laugh and Jafar's eyes sliced. "Right now!" growled the villain dangerously.

As if in slow motion, she raised her hand and dropped the hood backwards. Her red curls came to the fore. Slowly she turned around and stared into nothing but horrified faces.

 "Heather ..." Elias said, stunned, just staring at her. Her gaze moved to Elias. Her eyes were still reddish. Like a shield he stood before Mel and Mag the two could not believe their eyes.

Quietly, the others began to whisper and looked frightened to Jafar, Cruella and the evil queen. The three stood there like idiots staring at Heather in disbelief. Her eyes were still on Elias, Mel and Mag. Her expression had a coldness, they had never seen before.

Without emotion she finally directed her gaze to the three 'rulers'. A wicked grin ruffled her lips as she said, "Did you miss me?"